Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Minor League Games of 6/19/2019

Minor League Games of 6/19/2019

Lookouts and Dragons are still off, they start up again tomorrow.

Bats are in action with the freshly promoted Tejay Antone drawing the start. I put on the MILB TV feed and am pleased to hear the voice of World Championship Wrestling, Tony Schiavone, calling this one for Gwinnett. Rob Refsnyder hits a 3 run HR to give the Bats an early lead for Antone.

Tortugas won 5-4. Mark Kolozsvary hit a HR and Andy Sugilio went 2-4 with a double.

Greeneville Reds score 3 runs in the first, in mostly "other team tripping over themselves" fashion. But Tyler Callihan (DHing today) singled for his first hit as a pro. Rece Hinds is not in the lineup. Orlando Noriega is starting this one.

Mustangs play this evening, looking to avoid an 0-5 start. They've followed after the Reds so far and lost a lot of close games.

AZL Reds are off. DSL Reds lost 7-2, Darlin Guzman hit two doubles.

Is the MILB scoreboard messing up for anyone else lately? Can't get rookie league teams to show up by selecting Reds affiliates.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Likes:

Kingspoint (06-19-2019),NC Reds (06-19-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Minor League Games of 6/19/2019

BABIP an enemy to Tejay Antone in the first as three straight singles lead to a run, but he then strikes out Adam Duvall and the next two batters as well. 3-1 Bats after an inning.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

5. Likes:

Edd Roush (06-19-2019)

I'm having the same issue
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

7. Likes:

Tom Servo (06-19-2019)

Bats won 7-5. Antone was charged all 5 runs, the Bats bullpen surprisingly put up zeroes. Refsnyder went 3-4 with a walk (to go with his first inning 3 run HR) and Blandino was 2-4 with a walk and 3 RBI.

G-Reds made their 3 first innings run stand up, they won 3-1. Noriega earned the win with 5 shutout innings.

Not looking good for our Mustangs, they trail 9-5 in the 8th. Quincy McAfee, infielder drafted out of Pepperdine this year, is 3-4 with a double while Reniel Ozuna has homered for the second straight night. But the pitching is still yucky.

9. Likes:

BillDoran (06-19-2019),Kingspoint (06-20-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I'm having the same issue
    BABIP is your enemy too?
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

11. Likes:

JaxRed (06-20-2019),Tom Servo (06-20-2019)

Turn Off Ads?