Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MiLB.com mid-season farm system grades....

MiLB.com mid-season farm system grades....

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MiLB.com mid-season farm system grades....

I think that write up just shows how hard we try to spin these performances into positives(maybe not me but others lol).
    I think the writer also short changes how well Garcia and Sianai have played since the first month.

I think it's pretty fair. The line about Santillan's shoulder confuses me because I only see one DL/IL stint in his career and it was the 10 day minimum back in 2017, and calling Garcia's season a disappointment (his defense is still an issue but he's doing fine on offense particularly for his age/level/league) are points I would argue, but not too much else. I also don't think Tyler Stephenson needs an OPS above .800 to keep his development on track, though obviously that would be nice. But yeah overall the MILB performances have not been there as you would like, I don't think anybody disputes that. Still two months to go, hopefully some guys (Trammell, India) get hot.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

5. Likes:

Edd Roush (07-03-2019)

Tied for next to last. I think the issues are on the development side and that's the hardest issue to fix. The teams inability to call up a AAAA reliever and fill some innings says much about the lack of de

Incorrect thread.
    Last edited by texasdave; 07-03-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Feels bad man
    What would you say.....ya do here?

other than that how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?

Name:  notgreatbob.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  9.4 KB

11. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (07-03-2019)

Turn Off Ads?