Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Indians @ Reds 7-6-19

Re: Indians @ Reds 7-6-19

[QUOTE=JaxRed;3976721]Perhaps that performance will convince Bell that Dietrich should not be playing.[/QUOTE
    Hope he figures out Peraza shouldn’t be playing either.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Perhaps that performance will convince Bell that Dietrich should not be playing.
    he probably shouldn't be playing that much it should be nice of scooter could actually play in a game and actually do something.
    Crazy Reds Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RR1971 View Post
    Don’t hold your breathe.
    Whatever. I dont think they should do anything besides selling anyways but they have assets for sure. I get no one wants to hear that but you have to have an eye towards the future. Sure they are in the race but this is not a playoff caliber team IMO and they have a buttload of free agents. They should capitalize on the fact that it is a seller's market and move Roark, Puig, and any other rental with any value at all. They can still resign them in the off season with all the money freeing up if they so choose.

5. Likes:

Kinsm (07-06-2019),North (07-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ochoa30 View Post
    Whatever. I dont think they should do anything besides selling anyways but they have assets for sure. I get no one wants to hear that but you have to have an eye towards the future. Sure they are in the race but this is not a playoff caliber team IMO and they have a buttload of free agents. They should capitalize on the fact that it is a seller's market and move Roark, Puig, and any other rental with any value at all. They can still resign them in the off season with all the money freeing up if they so choose.
    I agree, we need to sell and build for the future. We probably have less than a 5% chance of getting a WC so I wouldn’t trade any controllable assets.

7. Likes:

ochoa30 (07-06-2019)

I think the earlier poster mis-identified which team has the scrubs...

Beiber is very good, but this Reds offense looks the same against any pitching, even the guys with 5+ eras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCallMeTim View Post
    I think the earlier poster mis-identified which team has the scrubs...

Beiber is very good, but this Reds offense looks the same against any pitching, even the guys with 5+ eras.

They’re a lot better team than us.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really wasn’t a bad game up until the end when things went downhill. All teams have plenty of games like this in a 162 game schedule. The only thing ya can do now is come back tomorrow and try to split the series.

Box Score

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/indians-...ox,game=565263

11. Likes:

goreds2 (07-06-2019)

Reds fall to 2-5 in throwback games.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Guess I am glad the direct tv went out after the 6th inning
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Bourgeois Zee View Post
    Werber in front of Frey?

Fer Chrissakes, McCormick's your best hitter, McKechnie! Why are you screwin' him over with Billy Werber?

And don't get me started on Nino Bongiovanni! He must have had a daguerreotype of McKechnie's wife or something!
    hey lookie loo...what's the deal with mckechnie? ah, your fathers mustache

Quote Originally Posted by ochoa30 View Post
    no no no...tired of churning the roster. give puig a long term contract, keep our ss, sign a marquis twirler in the off season...you'll have your playoff team

Quote Originally Posted by gagliano View Post
    no no no...tired of churning the roster. give puig a long term contract, keep our ss, sign a marquis twirler in the off season...you'll have your playoff team
    None of what you suggest improves a terrible offense. It maintains the status quo.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

17. Likes:

Revering4Blue (07-07-2019)

The bullpen needs help and there's no 2b or catcher on the team that can hit,they're better off selling off the rentals that will walk anyway
    Last edited by Burt Gummer; 07-07-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Turn Off Ads?