Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: USMNT...I believe that we will qualify!

Re: USMNT...I believe that we will qualify!

Pepiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiii
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

2. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (09-09-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

PEPPPPIIIIII (assist) AGAIN

1 goal and 2 assists. Thank god he chose to play for the US.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

5. Likes:

M2 (09-09-2021),RedTeamGo! (09-09-2021)

Pepi is amazing.

Aaronnson needs to be a mainstay moving forward as well.

Also, never try that first half formation again.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

US is now 3rd

8. Likes:

membengal (09-09-2021)

And on goal difference lay 3rd now after three games. HAD to have that. Everything feels better now. Pepi's arrival fills a HUGE hole on this team.

10. Likes:

Betterread (09-09-2021),RedTeamGo! (09-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    And on goal difference lay 3rd now after three games. HAD to have that. Everything feels better now. Pepi's arrival fills a HUGE hole on this team.
    I think Pepi and Aaronson play really well together. Both have excellent work rates. Aaronson sticks his nose in there and doesn’t quit on balls. Pepi is the kind of forward that can feast on CONCACAF. Needs to be a mainstay moving forward.

Also, I’ve always been a fan of Brooks but the Robinson’s need to start every match moving forward.

12. Likes:

Betterread (09-09-2021)

Aaronson had himself a good week, but for me he's still behind Pulisic and Reyna. If he can drop a little deeper and play midfield, that might be where he finds a permanent slot on the A team.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Also, I’ve always been a fan of Brooks but the Robinson’s need to start every match moving forward.
    Antonee plays left back and Brooks plays in the middle, so there's jobs for Brooks and both Robinsons.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

I love this thread so much.

Going from the worst half I can remember the US playing probably since the Costa Rica game that got Klinnsman fired, to one of the best bounce backs you’ll see. The subs made a huge difference as that first half group clearly wasn’t it.

Going to Honduras with all the dudes we had missing and playing like crap for 45 minutes and still coming out with 3 points and plus 3 goals is absolutely incredible.

16. Likes:

Chip R (09-09-2021),DocRed (09-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I love this thread so much.

Going from the worst half I can remember the US playing probably since the Costa Rica game that got Klinnsman fired, to one of the best bounce backs you’ll see. The subs made a huge difference as that first half group clearly wasn’t it.

Going to Honduras with all the dudes we had missing and playing like crap for 45 minutes and still coming out with 3 points and plus 3 goals is absolutely incredible.
    They played like crap in the first half 100% because of Berhalter, though. That was 100% because of the formation and tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    They played like crap in the first half 100% because of Berhalter, though. That was 100% because of the formation and tactics.
    Sure. I saw that lineup and immediately thought it was going to be bad…and it was. I get that you have to rotate a bit because of the schedule and had injuries, but still.

At least he made the exact right adjustments IMO and did it right at half and didn’t mess around until the 65th minute or something.

Couldn’t find a way to watch the match, so this thread is essential for me. I was score-watching and in the 74th minute, getting anxious about another tie, or worse. What a relief to check back 15 minutes later, to see a flurry of late game goals. Seems like Canada has improved a bit. They may have one of their best squads ever.

Great comeback from a team missing Dest, Reyna and Weston. Unfiortunately I went to bed after the first half thinking there is no way we come back, so pleasantly surprised this monring! Ricardo Pepi is the real deal. I hope El Tri fans are crying in their cereal this morning over losing him!

Highlights..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sL***x2CeQ
    Last edited by DocRed; 09-09-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    Couldn’t find a way to watch the match, so this thread is essential for me. I was score-watching and in the 74th minute, getting anxious about another tie, or worse. What a relief to check back 15 minutes later, to see a flurry of late game goals. Seems like Canada has improved a bit. They may have one of their best squads ever.
    You didn’t learn a little Spanish last night like the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    You didn’t learn a little Spanish last night like the rest of us?
    I watched on Paramount+ with English commentary

Turn Off Ads?