Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 7/20/2019 Minor League Games - One small step for the Reds

7/20/2019 Minor League Games - One small step for the Reds

If you don't count Chattanooga the Reds teams have played better recently.

Louisville lost 5-4. Trahan and Schebler homered. Antone 5 runs in 3 innings. Powers 2 scoreless innings.

Chattanooga loses 12th in a row. 4-3. No one had multiple hits. Nay homered.

Daytona completed a suspended game and won 4-2. 6 2/3 scoreless relief ininngs. India and Sugilio with 2 hits and Beltre 4.
    In game 2, they are in the 6th ahead 4-1. 3 run homer for Beltre. 2 Hits for Lopez. Bautista 5 innings 1 run.

Dayton won 1-0. Cam Warren hit a homer. Votto's replacement? UDFA Andy Fisher out of Illinois posted an 0.87 ERA in Greeneville then comes to Dayton in his first starts and has 5 hitless/walkless innings while striking out 8. Curlis finished with 4 innings but he gave up a hit.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

2. Likes:

mace (07-20-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 7/20/2019 Minor League Games - One small step for the Reds

The Dragons game was on MiLB-TV. The announcer talked a lot about Fisher. He's a sidearm lefty, that throws strikes and a lot of breaking balls. Topped out at 87. Compared him to Jamie Moyer. Warren's homer barely made it over the wall. Announcers were celebrating the great catch, but he just kept running the bases and they soon realized.

Re: 7/20/2019 Minor League Games - One small step for the Reds

Daytona swept the DH. 4-1

Billings lost 8-5. Ruiz only 2 hit game.

Greeneville won 9-2. Salvaddor and Grilbert went 5 and 4 innings, each and both gave up 1. 2 hits for Ivan Johnson, 3 for Bumpass and 2 for Callihan including one that left the yard.

Az was off, and of course, DSL Reds won.

Turn Off Ads?