Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dish Network

Dish Network

How many others here are having to deal with this joke of a company and not getting to watch Reds games anymore? I tried calling them today to express my displeasure with them and there's a 45+ minute wait. I live in the middle of nowhere and have no other means of watching games.

I guess I shouldn't have kept complaining about having to listen to Thom...

2. Likes:

goreds2 (07-30-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dish Network

Quote Originally Posted by MR X View Post
    How many others here are having to deal with this joke of a company and not getting to watch Reds games anymore? I tried calling them today to express my displeasure with them and there's a 45+ minute wait. I live in the middle of nowhere and have no other means of watching games.

I guess I shouldn't have kept complaining about having to listen to Thom...
    Have you tried streaming services? I had Sling then they stopped carrying the games along with Dish and I switched to YouTube TV. Also, if you could get Dish, you could get DirecTV. I loved DirecTV when I had it but it was costing too much > $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

When I say I live in the middle of nowhere, that means unreliable cellular service and 20gb per month garbage satellite internet. I dropped DirecTV in 2013 because of the constant price increases and refusal to work with me on upgrading to HD after 15 years of service. I won't go back to them again.

I thought Cincy Bell was gonna bring Fioptics here, but that was 6 months ago when they were surveying the old phone lines.

Plenty of options with internet but without it...you know what your options are.

Quote Originally Posted by MR X View Post
    When I say I live in the middle of nowhere, that means unreliable cellular service and 20gb per month garbage satellite internet. I dropped DirecTV in 2013 because of the constant price increases and refusal to work with me on upgrading to HD after 15 years of service. I won't go back to them again.

I thought Cincy Bell was gonna bring Fioptics here, but that was 6 months ago when they were surveying the old phone lines.
    I have the same issues, Fioptics is within a 1/2 mile of me in almost every direction (it's installed in every new subdivision and down all the main commercial roads) but until they put it down my road (where all the houses were built between 1970-90) I have to just put up or shut up. Zoomtown is hit or miss, I do luckily have DirecTV and firestick...but neither are on the up and up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsm View Post
    I have the same issues, Fioptics is within a 1/2 mile of me in almost every direction (it's installed in every new subdivision and down all the main commercial roads) but until they put it down my road (where all the houses were built between 1970-90) I have to just put up or shut up. Zoomtown is hit or miss, I do luckily have DirecTV and firestick...but neither are on the up and up.
    It's the same way for me. Every road around the road I live on has fioptics. They basically just skipped this one, while small roads that lead to dead ends also have it. We don't even have properly working phone lines here anymore.

Turn Off Ads?