Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Phillies @ Reds 9-2-19..2:10

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Phillies @ Reds 9-2-19..2:10

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
    I don't get it. What do you mean "even with this team"? Are they good? And what difference does it make if the poster is new? Is his or her view less valid based on the number of posts? Isn't frustration with a losing team part of being a fan, and isn't the board for fans? I've been posting here for 20 years, and I get the feeling some people on here think Redszone is a math lab for a very narrow view of the game. Give this person a break, and cut the gaslighting.
    Redszone been around for 20 years? I’ve been here 18 so you win that battle.

I don’t even know what gaslighting means. Is that a new way of grilling?

Here’s a term. Beating a dead horse. And it seems like a common theme with a lot of new posters.
    Every game. Any time the Reds don’t score. Leave a runner on. Give up a run to the other team.
    It has been going on from Game 1. Complaining about why Hughes was even in the game from the first game. The game was over so many times that day I thought the Reds had opened up with a DH.

I complained about Bell removing starters way too fast. Even for this age of no starter must pass 6 innings less he be an ace. I stopped doing that at least after a couple of months.

I’m as mad as hell about the state of some affairs but the level of whiny. Complaining. Constant defeating attitude from the get go is even worse than 2016-18. When it was more warranted.

Maybe the rest of Cincinnati is tired of it too and will allow some carpetbagger from out of state to buy this team and say who cares if they’re not local
    Owners. As long as they spend money to get a better bullpen at the sane time you finally build a starting staff

2. Likes:

Redsfan6272 (09-02-2019),Ron Madden (09-02-2019)

Turn Off Ads?