Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Phillies @ Reds 9-3-19

Re: Phillies @ Reds 9-3-19

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    A team who has been as bad as Cincinnati for the last 5 years should have wayyyyy more talent and depth than this. Or at least a loaded farm system. I think it’s safe to say the rebuild completely failed.
    This is the most distressing thing. It's looking like we may have literally nothing to come out of the epic terribleness we suffered through.

2. Likes:

Alabama (09-04-2019),REDREAD (09-04-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Attendance is listed at 11,452. Judging by what I could see on TeeVee there couldn't have been more than 5,000 at the park. Maybe they were counting the dogs?
    Reds Fan Since 1971

5. Likes:

Big Klu (09-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Attendance is listed at 11,452. Judging by what I could see on TeeVee there couldn't have been more than 5,000 at the park. Maybe they were counting the dogs?
    Dogs need a ticket and they count tickets sold. So...yeah...they count the dogs. Let's not pretend they're inviting the dogs to the park for any other reason.

7. Likes:

Alabama (09-04-2019),Big Klu (09-04-2019),cumberlandreds (09-04-2019),Red Raindog (09-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by muethibp View Post
    This is the most distressing thing. It's looking like we may have literally nothing to come out of the epic terribleness we suffered through.
    Well, I guess next season will be interesting. The one year rental of Bauer hopefully motivates the front office to some more big moves. But your point is solid.. Not much fruit came out of that long rebuild -- Gray, Castillo, Suarez and some role players.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

9. Likes:

Alabama (09-04-2019)

Turn Off Ads?