-International arrest warrant
    -My family can’t leave the country
    -Got Death Threats everyday
    -Got attacked, harassed
    -Tried to kidnap me in Indonesia

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
    8:34 PM · Oct 14, 2019 from Boston, MA·T
    Kanter hit the nail on the head here!!!

A lot of professional athletes, and Americans in general, take for granted the rights that we have. I'm not a Lebron fan, but he is an all-time great on and off the court. He does a tremendous amount for his community. But on this issue he is being a bit of a hypocrite. On many occasions he has tweeted politically motivated things, the same types of things he is condemning Morey for. How can he condemn Morey for not thinking about “the consequences and ramifications of the tweet”, and be the same guy that called the President a "bum" in a tweet. To me this sounds like Lebron trying to save some of the money he may lose from shoe/movie sales, or even the commish asking him to make this type of statement to try and smooth things over...who knows!!! I'm all for athletes using their platform to speak on issues, I just don't think this was handled ideally my Lebron. Basically he is supporting a country with that is oppressing another...which is basically what he is fighting for here...against oppression!!!

Just my .02 worth!!!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

2. Likes:

Chip R (10-15-2019),North (10-18-2019)

Turn Off Ads?