Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2019-2020: Band in China

Re: NBA 2019-2020: Band in China

Anyone following this Rockets-Wizards score? Both teams are going to score more than 150 in regulation.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Anyone following this Rockets-Wizards score? Both teams are going to score more than 150 in regulation.
    The Wizards shot 62.6% from the field, 55.6% (20-36) from three, and 82.8% from the free throw line. They ended up with 158 points, yet still lost. Rockets take it 159-158. It is the second-highest scoring game in NBA that ended in regulation.

4. Likes:

Revering4Blue (10-31-2019)

Meanwhile, the Bucks are having their way early in the game against the Celtics.
    86 three's put up in the game. BOS buried the Bucks in the 2nd Half.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

End of the 1st in San Francisco (never should have left Oakland):
    PHO 43
    GSW 14

This says as much about PHO as it does Golden State.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Lamb makes his debut...in the starting lineup, which doesn't actually push anyone to the bench. It's complicated.
    Great debut for Lamb. Holiday and McDermott showed up from the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

Impressive win by the Sixers. POR's next game is at home Saturday Night against them.
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 10-30-2019 at 11:11 PM.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

86 three's put up in the game. BOS buried the Bucks in the 2nd Half.
    I think Boston fans fell in love with Kemba Walker tonight. He moved the ball, got to the line, orchestrated some team basketball. He's being hailed as the anti-Kyrie. Doesn't hurt that Kyrie's already the source of alienation and confusion with the Nets.

8. Likes:

Kingspoint (10-31-2019)

Suns are kicking the crap outta the Warriors. This Suns team w/o Ayton is a lot better than I expected them to be. Oubre and Rubio are difference makers.

10. Likes:

Kingspoint (10-31-2019)

Blood in the water for the Warriors this year. The league knows they're down and the rest of the league wants payback for what the Warriors have been doing to them in recent years. I expect them to get blown out a lot.

Also, I'm not sure what Luke Walton has done to this Kings team but he needs to stop. They had a lotta things trending in the right direction last year and they're totally broken right now. I get that the Bagley injury hurts, but it's more than that.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get canned early on if they don't turn it around. All of their players seem lost and are noticeably worse than they've been.

13. Likes:

Kingspoint (10-31-2019)

I think Boston fans fell in love with Kemba Walker tonight. He moved the ball, got to the line, orchestrated some team basketball. He's being hailed as the anti-Kyrie. Doesn't hurt that Kyrie's already the source of alienation and confusion with the Nets.
    BOS's Starting Five demolished MIL's Starters.

That NETS team is bad and they shouldn't be, but they lost some key veterans. Warren and Davis were instrumental in their turnaround last season as far as keeping the players focused on the right things. Chemistry means a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Also, I'm not sure what Luke Walton has done to this Kings team but he needs to stop. They had a lotta things trending in the right direction last year and they're totally broken right now. I get that the Bagley injury hurts, but it's more than that.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get canned early on if they don't turn it around. All of their players seem lost and are noticeably worse than they've been.
    Joeger is shaking his head at Vlade right now.

15. Likes:

Stray (10-31-2019)

Was watching baseball, but it appears the Jazz bench murdered their Clippers counterparts today. And it seems any early concern about Conley’s shooting was just silliness.

17. Likes:

Kingspoint (10-31-2019)

Only a bad call by the refs in San Antonio kept POR from going 4-0 on their road trip.

POR does not have the horses right now. Whitesided went down at the end of the 1st half holding his knee. Fans are still waiting for POR to reevaluate Collins' separated shoulder tomorrow when they are back in Portland. Fortunately, Whiteside was able to start the second half. But, like Whiteside of old, he couldn't stay in the game because of foul trouble, of which he has had three of their five games. We're seeing a lot of Skal Labissiere as a result. He's been OK. Lots of Anthony Toliver, too, if Toliver has a good first half. He hit back-to-back three's in the game, which helped. Dame turned into Dame Time once again in the 4th Quarter. He's truly amazing and the best player to ever wear a Portland uniform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Was watching baseball, but it appears the Jazz bench murdered their Clippers counterparts today. And it seems any early concern about Conley’s shooting was just silliness.
    Yes. If going into tonight is "bad" for UTA (4th in Net Rating in the league), the rest of the league is in trouble when they get it together. (I think that's true with more than half the league, though.)
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 10-31-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Blood in the water for the Warriors this year. The league knows they're down and the rest of the league wants payback for what the Warriors have been doing to them in recent years. I expect them to get blown out a lot.
    I heard a talk-show guy mentioning that Monday...that fans outside of the Bay Area will love seeing the Warriors destroyed on a nightly basis and that teams will love to bury them if they can. Let's see how the Warriors handle what others have had to handle for years.

20. Likes:

Stray (10-31-2019)

Curry broke his hand tonight, per FantasyLabs on Twitter.

Warriors gonna go full tank.

Edit: left hand

Curry broke his hand tonight, per FantasyLabs on Twitter.

Warriors gonna go full tank.

Edit: left hand
    Already looks like DAL and the LAL are going to knock two teams out of the playoffs who made it last year. Certainly the Warriors are one of them. Looks like OKC is another. For MIN to make it, one other team that made it last season is going to have to miss out. Don't know who that would be, yet. And, I'm not for sure counting the Lakers in and OKC out. At this point, PHO is going to make a first half of the season run, too.

That NETS team is bad and they shouldn't be, but they lost some key veterans. Warren and Davis were instrumental in their turnaround last season as far as keeping the players focused on the right things. Chemistry means a lot.
    The specific chemistry problem with Kyrie is him insisting he's got this when he doesn't.

Turn Off Ads?