Turn Off Ads?
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001

Thread: 2019 Cincinnati Bengals Part IV: All My Bengals

Re: 2019 Cincinnati Bengals Part IV: All My Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    Strongly disagree on firing Lou. The defense played pretty well at the end of the year.
    What?
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    I can't see Burrow being a bust. I think his Day 1 floor is Andy Dalton. If he's his floor it would be disappointing, but I wouldn't label him a bust. I think his ceiling is Drew Brees.
    He possesses skills that Andy never had such as the ability to throw on the run and his foot speed. Of course Andy accomplished a great deal here.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    Yep and maybe the best hope to reignite the local fanbase and change the perception of the franchise ahead of the team lease negotiation in 2026. The kid should be the starting QB the next 12-15 years.

Mike Brown & Co have a golden opportunity if they can find 2 above average OL and another #2 or better WR in the offseason.

Burrow needs to start Day 1

You know the Steelers will find a way after Ben is put to pasture, but they are looking at Jackson, Burrow and Mayfield in the AFC North for the next decade

Let the TankforTrevor mania begin next August
    I really don't think 2 O linemen should be a priority given this team's other holes. First of all the O line is far better today than it was in Sept. Joe Mixon is gaining many yards behind that line. Andy is not taking many sacks. They've developed the best center we've had since Rich Braham and we're getting a 1st rd talent back from injury next yr. I'd be thrilled with the acquisition of one above avg lineman next yr and then I'd have higher priorities on my wishlist such as a stretch the field WR and a LB

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    This Browns offensive line is simply terrible LOL
    You can thank your buddy John Dorsey for that

5. Likes:

Redsfaithful (12-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    John Ross has to be the most frustrating player I have watched in a number of years...he may not put it altogether here but when he does watch out.
    Problem with John Ross quite frankly is that despite his speed, he's not a football player. He was a bad pick. Having said that, if he has any trade value (which I doubt) I'd trade him. Short of that, I'd let him compete for a job next yr. If he wins a job then give him another yr to contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Problem with John Ross quite frankly is that despite his speed, he's not a football player. He was a bad pick. Having said that, if he has any trade value (which I doubt) I'd trade him. Short of that, I'd let him compete for a job next yr. If he wins a job then give him another yr to contribute
    John Ross's biggest problem is John Ross...if someone out there can tap into his potential he has the ability to be a Desean Jackson type.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Ross reminds me of Ted Ginn. He will probably unlock his talent once he gets out of Cincinnati.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

John Ross's biggest problem is John Ross...if someone out there can tap into his potential he has the ability to be a Desean Jackson type.
    No, DeShean Jackson is a football player. John Ross is not. He'll always been injury prone and play with alligator arms

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    He possesses skills that Andy never had such as the ability to throw on the run and his foot speed. Of course Andy accomplished a great deal here.
    His pocket presence is second to none. Something Andy has always sucked at.

Nice to see Andy Dalton cheered off the field by the 78 people in attendance...
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

12. Likes:

North (12-29-2019)

Lowest attendance numbers for the season since 1993...377,342

Burrow will move the needle a bit but the Bengals need to be active in FA...something they never do.
    I'd say you could reduce that by a third or so to reflect the actual number of rumps in a seat.

Now that the season is over, I hope the Bengals take Burrow with the first pick.

I wonder how the rest of the draft will turn out? The Bengals desperately need help at LB, but I'd also like to see them invest in ways to protect Burrow through the draft. Offensive lineman, blocking TEs, or hell, draft a fullback. If Burrow is the #1 pick, the Bengals need to protect him at all costs.

Turn Off Ads?