Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How much to tip the pizza delivery guy

Re: How much to tip the pizza delivery guy

Quote Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
    I drive UberX (regular Uber passenger service) and occasionally do an Uber Eats delivery. I have probably done 25-30 Uber Eats trips over the last 2 years. I think I have been tipped maybe twice doing Uber Eats. It's ridiculous. I don't get it. I cannot imagine not tipping someone who brings food to my door. It ticks me off so much that I rarely do it anymore, it's just not worth it to me. I typically receive tips 50% of the time driving UberX, btw.
    I used UberEats last night and they have moved the tipping option before you place the order in the app instead of doing it after delivery.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I posted this question on a local (Jax) message board and only got one reply. They said for 1 or 2 pizzas you should tip $5 to $6 dollars.

I was flabbergasted. Is that for real?
    I give them $5 (sometimes more). I can afford it. The price of gas ain't cheap, and they are providing me with a service, saving me from having to waste gas and go out in inclement weather myself. Plus I know some young single Moms, trying to make ends meet, who do delivery because it does help, and they rely on tip money to supplement their income.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

4. Likes:

919191 (12-04-2019),cumberlandreds (12-03-2019),goreds2 (12-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruceFan View Post

Someone got t
    What does that have to do with any of this?

I was just being dumb and trying to be funny but I'll admit defeat. It also cut off the word "triggered" so it made no sense at all. Plus the caption was supposed to be on top of the image.

So 3 strikes and I'm out. I'll just take my ball and go home now. lol

I am a $5 guy on any normal order.....less than $30 order.

8. Likes:

goreds2 (02-05-2020)

Turn Off Ads?