Turn Off Ads?
Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2020

Re: College Football 2020

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    Ridder has been excellent these last two weeks.
    I’ve been one of his harshest critics but credit where credit is due - he’s played incredibly. And UC’s defense is the real deal. Several guys are going to play on Sundays:
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    I’ve been one of his harshest critics but credit where credit is due - he’s played incredibly. And UC’s defense is the real deal. Several guys are going to play on Sundays:
    I gotta believe this is Marcus Freeman's last season in Clifton. Wonder where he gets his first head job? A MAC school?
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Ohio State's defense looked mediocre at best last week, but they look unstoppable tonight. So fast, and the DL is collapsing the pocket on every play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell?
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    What the hell?
    Haha could you be a little more specific, Roy?
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

WOLVERINE

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale87 View Post
    Ohio State's defense looked mediocre at best last week, but they look unstoppable tonight. So fast, and the DL is collapsing the pocket on every play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ohio State is so far ahead of any other B1G team, it's like the Varsity squad playing the JVs every week.
    -Walt Whitman

9. Likes:

Revering4Blue (11-01-2020)

What the hell?
    The very slow clock at the end of the half at Happy Valley
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

The very slow clock at the end of the half at Happy Valley
    Haha gotcha. Being an Ohio State fan must be like being the opposite of a Bengals fan. They have better players, better coaching, and even when they don't play their best, things seem to work out fine for them.
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    Ridder has been excellent these last two weeks.
    they have one more really tough challenge....@ UCF on 11/21....if they win that and look good doing it (and finish undefeated), their is a world where they would have to at least be in the discussion for that 4th spot. I would consider them and BYU to biggest threats to crash the P5 playoff party this year.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Have any of you guys actually watched Coastal Carolina this season? They are legit very good. I am not suggesting they are near P5 elite good....but they may be the best team outside the P5 (including Independents like BYU) and AAC. Maybe between them and Marshall?
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

14. Likes:

Revering4Blue (11-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Have any of you guys actually watched Coastal Carolina this season? They are legit very good. I am not suggesting they are near P5 elite good....but they may be the best team outside the P5 (including Independents like BYU) and AAC. Maybe between them and Marshall?
    Uh, UC?

Edit : Oops, ha you said P5 + AAC. I agree.
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Uh, UC?

Edit : Oops, ha you said P5 + AAC. I agree.
    yeah, as long as I do not think there is a difference between most of the teams in the weakest P5 conference and the better teams in the AAC (which I do not, and have not for a couple seasons)....then I include them mostly in the P5 discussion....and maybe even MWC some seasons. I think the clear line is between the AAC/MWC and the conferences below that such as Sunbelt, CUSA, MAC, etc. Cincy could be "competitive" in any P5 conference this season in my opinion....Coastal Carolina likely could not.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

So Dabo made it official that Lawrence is out for ND next weekend. I think Clemson still has a solid chance to win, but if they come up short, it would be the perfect setup for the ACC to get 2 playoff slots. They would almost definitely include a 1 loss Clemson if Lawrence was not playing....and ND would have good odds to finish unbeaten.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

OK State losing kinda takes the Big 12 outta the picture for the playoffs. If the Bearcats keep demolishing people I like our chances. Worried about that UCF game, but was also worried about Memphis and we saw how that went. Exciting times for us UC fans.

Turn Off Ads?