15 33.33%
  • SS Braylin Minier

0 0%
  • CF Jose Siri

7 15.56%
  • Other - Specify in Comments

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019-2020: Who is the Reds #13 Prospect???

Re: 2019-2020: Who is the Reds #13 Prospect???

Eric Yang please

2. Turn Off Ads?

Just a heads up, I've been asked to add about 20 names in the past couple of days. I'm not doing that, not now, I'm keeping it limited to 10 or so names.

If you want someone added, vote for them and they'll be added.

4. Likes:

JaxRed (12-31-2019)

I think this may be the year to try Vlad in the bullpen. If he struggles through June, see if a new role changes his fortunes.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

Quote Originally Posted by OGB View Post
    I think this may be the year to try Vlad in the bullpen. If he struggles through June, see if a new role changes his fortunes.
    The way this off-season is going Reds aren’t going to be experimenting with MLB pitching in April. Those days are over, Reds seem dead serious this year. If you mean trying Vlad in the AAA bullpen, that could happen possibly.
    Last edited by Kc61; 01-02-2020 at 05:42 PM.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    The way this off-season is going Reds aren’t going to be experimenting with MLB pitching in April. Those days are over, Reds seem dead serious this year. If you mean trying Vlad in the AAA bullpen, that could happen possibly.
    Yeah, I meant give him 2.5 months starting in AAA and if he's a lost cause pivot to a back end of the bullpen role there and maybe you've got another arm at your disposal for 2021.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

Turn Off Ads?