Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
Jags probably do want Dalton but not as a trade. So I'd be surprised if a Dalton/Fournette trade went down. Jags GM Caldwell has been doing a masterful job of roster/cap management trying to fix the mess that Tom Coughlin created.

Starting with 2 #1's for Ramsey. And getting rid of Foles and his contract. We've gone from a team with zero cap room to a team with with 15 million left (which places them 14th in league). If they trade Fournette for a pick (I'd expect a 4th), then they would save 4 million and be 11th. And the worst kept secret in town is that they'll probably cut Marquis Lee after the draft and we'd have the 8th most room.

For 2021 we again will have 2 #1s, and we have the 4th most cap room (with Lee gone it would be 3rd), and they'll probably cut the #1 guy (Andrew Norwell) after 2020 which would still leave them 3rd but by a wider margin.
If I was TB, I might consider a 4th for Fournette. 2 more years with the 5 year option? If you are going all in for Brady's tenure, then Fournette would be helpful if he had a similar season to last year. He was not a great fantasy player because he did not get in the endzone often, but he was really productive running the ball and became this major threat catching the ball out of the backfield.