Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Indianapolis Colts...what now?

Re: 2020 Indianapolis Colts...what now?

Amazing the Colts strung together 20 consecutive starts by the same five O-Linemen.

Lines can't get any continuity anymore. Rivers must love this.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

This looks like it will be an excellent game that could go either way. Luckily they are showing it locally. The Browns are hot, I'll take them.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    This looks like it will be an excellent game that could go either way. Luckily they are showing it locally. The Browns are hot, I'll take them.
    The Colts are hot, I'll take them.

Browns are starting to get momentum and look great. Therefore they will absolutely lose today.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

6. Likes:

Assembly Hall (10-11-2020)

Xavier Rhoades vs. OBJ

I like to watch good football, no matter who they are.

Looking forward to the Colts' first drive of this game.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I like to watch good football, no matter who they are.

Looking forward to the Colts' first drive of this game.
    ...and, touchdown. Some tough conversions on that drive. And, yeah...Philip Rivers is not mobile.

10. Likes:

Assembly Hall (10-11-2020)

Very enjoyable game thus far...

12. Likes:

GAC (10-11-2020),Revering4Blue (10-11-2020)

20-10 Browns going into halftime. It's been the Baker Mayfield Show in the first half. Kudos to an O-line that's giving him all time to throw.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Phillip Rivers is just not good, I’m really not sure JB wouldn’t be an upgrade.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Phillip Rivers is just not good, I’m really not sure JB wouldn’t be an upgrade.
    He was just not good today. He showed his age, especially in his decision-making. But, he still has a great history to overcome that. I expect better next week.

16. Likes:

dubc47834 (10-12-2020)

Colts are about to enter (if they already haven't) QB Purgatory. They have pretty good team, so unless they really find an ace in the hole at round pick #20, they won't pick low enough to get a franchise QB. Rivers is mostly a 1 year (maybe 2) bridge, but they have nothing on the other side of the bridge.

If I had to guess, they are going to be going after veterans for a few years. There's a few other teams in the same boat. Tampa Bay, New England.

So they do go after a Cam Newton if he has a good year? If Dalton looks good and Dak comes back, go after Dalton?
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

18. Likes:

dubc47834 (10-12-2020)

That was a fun game to watch. The Browns have the worst Pass D in the league. Their guys are always hurt (lol). So yeah, I was somewhat worried going in and facing Rivers. But the Colts have had a hard time running the ball, so alot is on River's shoulders. And he didn't have his best day. Mayfield impressed me yesterday. Almost 40 Pass ATTs. And numerous times he was puttin' the ball right there. But OBJ and Landry amaze me when it comes to their hands and agility (though Landry dropped two yesterday). And I'm liking the play of the Brown's TEs too. But I was especially impressed with the three-man rush we were using quite a bit, and how effective it was in pressuring Rivers. Because again, our secondary needs all the help it can get right now, though they played better yesterday (2 INTs).

On to Pittsburgh next. That ought to be fun (lol).
    Last edited by GAC; 10-12-2020 at 06:40 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

20. Likes:

Revering4Blue (10-12-2020)

Rivers cost the Colts the game.

22. Likes:

GAC (10-13-2020)

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Colts are about to enter (if they already haven't) QB Purgatory. They have pretty good team, so unless they really find an ace in the hole at round pick #20, they won't pick low enough to get a franchise QB. Rivers is mostly a 1 year (maybe 2) bridge, but they have nothing on the other side of the bridge.

If I had to guess, they are going to be going after veterans for a few years. There's a few other teams in the same boat. Tampa Bay, New England.

So they do go after a Cam Newton if he has a good year? If Dalton looks good and Dak comes back, go after Dalton?
    Wouldn't be my 1st option...but I would definitely take on Dalton. He was able to get the Bengals to the playoffs, what, 5 times. How many guys can say that. He probably won't win a Super Bowl, but he keeps us respectable until we can hopefully find "the guy". I know Bengals fans didn't care much for him, but they hate everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Rivers cost the Colts the game.
    As well as fair catching a ball on the 2 yard line!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

Turn Off Ads?