The 2019 season is thankfully over. I feel there are so many questions on this team and here are a few I think need to be addressed.

1. The coaching staff needs to be tweaked. Frank had a bad year which makes me think it was more Luck being just that good than Frank being a genius. They need a new defensive philosophy and they quit the last half of the season, overall toughness needs to be addressed. They also need a new special teams coach, the special teams was a nightmare even beyond the AV situation.

2. The front office needs to practice what they preach and also needs to tweak their philosophy. The way Ballard handled the AV situation severely hurt his credibility, with me at least. He preaches competition then let AV continually miss kicks and cost the team games and just kept rolling him out there. He also needs to spend more in free agency imo. It has become obvious to me that Ballard is competent but far from the genius he has been anointed.

3. Quarterback needs to be addressed. I’m all for drafting a first round guy if the value is there and even bringing in a guy like Phillip Rivers (just threw up in my mouth a bit) for the short term. JB just isn’t the answer, too inaccurate and indecisive. He holds the ball too long.

4. They need to improve the in game experience, it’s stale and boring. I know it’s an issue across the league, thanks to replay and tv time outs but they still play Bang on the drum all day when a touchdown is scored.

Just a few observations, wondering what the other colts fans Think?