Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Emmett Till Production

Emmett Till Production

I wanted to give a heads up about an upcoming show in Xenia in February that people might be interested in. I ran into a musician friend of mine last night, and he had just gotten back from a rehearsal for a play that’s going to be in Xenia in February- The Face Of Emmit Till.

You can just Google for the times and the address of the venue, but he said it’s going to be amazing. It’s like a community theater and only seats about 70 people, so if you’re interested you might want to get tickets sooner than later, although I’m not familiar with the venue myself and I’m not sure about how packed it’s going to be. But hey, it’s a chance to do something different and branch out a little bit to a place you never been before. Anyway, give it some consideration.

2. Likes:

Chip R (01-03-2020),marcshoe (01-03-2020),Redsfaithful (01-03-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?