Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL Season Part 2

Re: 2019 NFL Season Part 2

3rd and 15 and and letting Hill get free was turning point. Just too many weapons on this KC team. Hard to contain them all game.

Congrats to Andy Reid. Well deserved after everything he's been through.

2. Likes:

Chip R (02-03-2020),goreds2 (02-03-2020),North (02-02-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Damien Williams deserves MVP. He made the 2 plays that won them the game. QB love far too obvious again.

There was a twitter remark that Jimmy had the throw of his career (that overthrow trailing in the 4th) and he missed.

Sad but true.

6. Likes:

goreds2 (02-03-2020)

Not to get political but this happened:

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

KC (Reid) simply wore the 49ers defense out (75 plays). The 49ers ran out of steam in the 4th.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

So a Kyle Shannahan unit melted down in the 4th quarter of another Super Bowl? The D was gassed because even though the 49ers were up late, Shannahan refused to run the football to grind the clock and shorten the game for his defense?

(Checks box score - Mostert and Coleman combined for 86 yards on 17 carries, or just over 5 yards per carry last night.)

Sounds eerily similar to SB LI.

As a Bengals fan, I never want to see the 49'ers win. Montana ruined the '88 - '89 season for me. Nice to see Reid get the W, he seems like a genuinely good dude.

11. Likes:

adkindo (02-03-2020),goreds2 (02-03-2020),HeatherC1212 (02-03-2020),OldRightHander (02-03-2020),RedsBaron (02-04-2020),WrongVerb (02-03-2020)

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS... WOOT WOOT..
    Don't wake me from this dream...WOW

13. Likes:

Chip R (02-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by reds77 View Post
    As a Bengals fan, I never want to see the 49'ers win. Montana ruined the '88 - '89 season for me. Nice to see Reid get the W, he seems like a genuinely good dude.
    and it was not even Rice....but John Taylor (very underrated in history)....broke my heart that night.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Not to get political but this happened:

not partisan political.....but I saw he was asked before the game who would win, and he basically said he had an opinion but would not say....assume to not make any voters mad. I was thinking....just say Kansas City....you have a chance in Missouri and zero chance at winning California. Like I said, not being partisan...I would give Obama the same advice if he was choosing between WV and Iowa....just pick Iowa, because WV is not voting for him.

my last thoughts on the Superbowl....I did not know Shakira was 43 years old! I knew JLo was a genetic anomaly....but Shakira definitely must be also. That is a not a normal 43 year old female body!

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    my last thoughts on the Superbowl....I did not know Shakira was 43 years old! I knew JLo was a genetic anomaly....but Shakira definitely must be also. That is a not a normal 43 year old female body!
    I can now say I’ve seen a 50 year old pole dance for the first time.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

18. Likes:

GAC (02-04-2020)

I’m kinda surprised Andy Reid didn’t retire after the game. He’s been coaching forever and finally won a ring and likely locked up a trip to Canton in the process. Plus a likely head coach in waiting as OC ready to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I can now say I’ve seen a 50 year old pole dance for the first time.
    Yep. Football, pole dancing, and consuming mass quantities.

I've never been into those SB Halftime "extravaganzas". To each his own. LOL
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Just realized something.

IF Brady does decide to go to Vegas, the rotation has the Patriots and Raiders playing in Foxboro this season.

That would be a pretty sweet prime time game.

Turn Off Ads?