Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trade Idea with Colorado

Re: Trade Idea with Colorado

I think we’re already looking at the 2020 Reds’ roster as it currently sits. I only see the Reds adding a SS to counter the Cardinals if they’re able to land Arenado. Galvis & Blandino should be fine until July. I’m not sure the Reds would offer up enough to entice the Rox moving Story. They have Brendan Rodgers so why haven’t they made Story available in the past? Instead, they’ve blocked their prospects for what seems like 4 years. It’d probably be easier to work a deal out for Rodgers. ...It’d be a lot cheaper at least. (Garrett Hampson’s not going anywhere, or I’d suggest him as well)

2. Likes:

Randymack (01-14-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless Jeff View Post
    Clearly there must be something else cooking because the Reds still only have one true shortstop in Galvis. They will need another one either way.
    Welcome back Cliff Pennington!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bifteckboy View Post
    I think we’re already looking at the 2020 Reds’ roster as it currently sits. I only see the Reds adding a SS to counter the Cardinals if they’re able to land Arenado. Galvis & Blandino should be fine until July. I’m not sure the Reds would offer up enough to entice the Rox moving Story. They have Brendan Rodgers so why haven’t they made Story available in the past? Instead, they’ve blocked their prospects for what seems like 4 years. It’d probably be easier to work a deal out for Rodgers. ...It’d be a lot cheaper at least. (Garrett Hampson’s not going anywhere, or I’d suggest him as well)
    Go Stanford Cardinal Baseball

Turn Off Ads?