Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2019-2020

Re: NBA 2019-2020

Refs never let the Hawk/Sixer game get played. Too much stoppage and too many free throws. Same with Jazz/Spurs.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    How do the Sixers lose to the Hawks? I have a hard imagining that team putting the hammer down for an extended run.
    Especially on the Road, they have been playing to the competition this year.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

There are an awful lot of big ego cry baby’s in the NBA it seems, Beal and Booker both whining to the media about ASG snubs. Maybe they were deserving, nothing wrong with saying ‘there are a lot of players very deserving of selection I just need to keep doing what I’m doing and hopefully my time will come’ it’s boring hear them complain and moan. Same with Jaxson Hayes for the rising stars game, he has no right to have this big an ego after being in the league 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRed View Post
    There are an awful lot of big ego cry baby’s in the NBA it seems, Beal and Booker both whining to the media about ASG snubs.
    I dunno. I don't really have a single issue with Bradley Beal speaking his mind. In particular, the Kyle Lowry selection is a joke and selecting the eastern, lesser version of Devin Booker (Trae Young) is even more ridiculous considering Beal's performance and contribution.

I honestly think he's right and, to me, it's refreshing to hear a player not throwing the usual cliches out there.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

6. Likes:

M2 (02-01-2020),ochoa30 (02-01-2020)

Great performance by Denver on a B2B @ MIL. That’s one team I would love to see a deep play off run with a healthy team. They look better than last year and I like a load of their players. Really happy to see Grant playing well for them.

Looks like it’ll be AD going bonkers in this game rather than LBJ.

CP3 steal them go ahead shot in the with the last 90 seconds. Hope the Thunder can hold on.

- - - Updated - - -

2 clutch free throws to follow

That’s why Paul is an all star book. Hitting shots when it matters.

Looks like it’ll be AD going bonkers in this game rather than LBJ.
    feels like some of the Lakers are just now starting to play.....nearly impossible after the events honoring Kobe to go play a game.

Lillard is just ridiculous

Lillard is just ridiculous
    making silly shots tonight

14. Likes:

ScotlandRed (02-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    making silly shots tonight
    The thing is, he could cool off only a little bit and the Blazers would be in serious trouble, needs to average like 40 a game to keep the Blazers relevant. Pretty much the reason I think the won’t be able to make playoffs.

Don't sleep on the Pelicans. They just hung 139 on a hot Grizzlies team.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Dame is playing out of his mind right now. His last 5 or 10 games are off the charts.

18. Likes:

Kingspoint (02-01-2020)

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?