Turn Off Ads?
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,012 of 1012

Thread: NBA 2019-2020

Re: NBA 2019-2020

So will the NBA return or not? I honestly am at the point where I do not mind if they just cancel the remainder of the season.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    So will the NBA return or not? I honestly am at the point where I do not mind if they just cancel the remainder of the season.
    Has something changed from the current plan?
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Has something changed from the current plan?
    reports were Kyrie was on a zoom call with 25% of the players in the NBA who were expressing reservations about returning.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

reports were Kyrie was on a zoom call with 25% of the players in the NBA who were expressing reservations about returning.
    The reports I read sounded like haggling the details. Also, be careful with anything attached to Kyrie.

6. Likes:

Chip R (06-15-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    The reports I read sounded like haggling the details. Also, be careful with anything attached to Kyrie.
    I get it, but he got 25% of the players on a call....and guys like Dwight Howard and Donovan Mitchell come away saying now is not the time for basketball.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

I get it, but he got 25% of the players on a call....and guys like Dwight Howard and Donovan Mitchell come away saying now is not the time for basketball.
    Got a funny feeling Dwight's showing up when LeBron calls and tells him to get to Orlando.

I read "not 25%", but 25-40 players, per Chris Haynes. Most of the stars are not involved, as they seem to want to play. But, it's gaining some interest and they have now given themselves an official title to their cause.

It's mostly Kyrie, but he does have many players listening to him. Mitchell came back and said to forget about the tweet that said he wasn't interested in playing.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?