LB Matt Judon, BAL
    OG Joe Thuney, NE
    OT Trent Williams, WAS
    RB, Matt Breida, SF
    TE David Njoku, CLE
    WR Curtis Samuel, CAR
    WR Marquise Goodwin, SF
    WR Sammy Watkins, KC
    Agree. Not in a million years is Dunlap getting trade this year.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals - non-owner complaining thread zone

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    He'll rebound with the addition of Reader and all of the other defenders.
    Based on what?

According to this, Geno was. . .. . not very great against double teams. In fact, he wasn't much different than Billings. In fact, Reader was slightly better according to this graph.

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/statu...16762762395649

Lou noted that they wanted to manage Geno’s snaps better this season that is not a coincidence as he had a down year last season. PFf still had him rated fairly high amongst DT’s but fair to say at 31 that may be his new normal...good not great.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Lou noted that they wanted to manage Geno’s snaps better this season that is not a coincidence as he had a down year last season. PFf still had him rated fairly high amongst DT’s but fair to say at 31 that may be his new normal...good not great.
    Exactly. I'm not sure how last year's defensive line could be considered a strength that didnt need addressing. They were last in yards per carry against, and some of that is on the LBs, but I've thought for some time the DL plays like less than the sum of its individual parts.

CAM PHILLIPS
    WR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson reports the Dolphins and Bengals are interested in XFL Roughnecks WR Cam Phillips.
    Phillips was arguably the XFL's unofficial runner-up MVP behind former teammate and now Panthers QB P.J. Walker, finishing with league-highs in catches (31), receiving yards (455), and receiving scores (9) under coach June Jones and the Roughnecks' high-flying progressive scheme. Former Renegades TE Donald Parham, who has since signed with the Chargers, finished second in touchdowns (4) by a wide margin. Miami at least offers Phillips a chance to compete, whereas Cincinnati's receiving room is stacked with five viable options the moment camp opens. Perhaps the 24-year-old prospect could also pivot and land with his former quarterback in Carolina if the organization chooses to reach out.

RELATED: P.J. Walker, Miami Dolphins, Cincinnati Bengals
    SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
    Mar 27, 2020, 12:02 PM ET

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...9/cam-phillips

8. Likes:

Kingspoint (03-27-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Exactly. I'm not sure how last year's defensive line could be considered a strength that didnt need addressing. They were last in yards per carry against, and some of that is on the LBs, but I've thought for some time the DL plays like less than the sum of its individual parts.
    I think depth was an issue. Talk to any Seattle Seahawk fan and they'll tell you that our D-line dominated them in week one and were lucky to escape with a win

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I think depth was an issue. Talk to any Seattle Seahawk fan and they'll tell you that our D-line dominated them in week one and were lucky to escape with a win
    Depth was definitely an issue, but they shouldn't have been too worn down in the weeks after Seattle, and I remember the DL being MIA against SF, Buffalo and Pittsburgh. It's partially a depth issue, but there were some quality issues, too, IMO.

In case anyone needs a reminder about what is waiting at #1 overall, enjoy this video - well worth the watch:

https://youtu.be/w0dEWSSlL3s
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

12. Likes:

Patrick Bateman (03-27-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    CAM PHILLIPS
    WR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson reports the Dolphins and Bengals are interested in XFL Roughnecks WR Cam Phillips.
    Phillips was arguably the XFL's unofficial runner-up MVP behind former teammate and now Panthers QB P.J. Walker, finishing with league-highs in catches (31), receiving yards (455), and receiving scores (9) under coach June Jones and the Roughnecks' high-flying progressive scheme. Former Renegades TE Donald Parham, who has since signed with the Chargers, finished second in touchdowns (4) by a wide margin. Miami at least offers Phillips a chance to compete, whereas Cincinnati's receiving room is stacked with five viable options the moment camp opens. Perhaps the 24-year-old prospect could also pivot and land with his former quarterback in Carolina if the organization chooses to reach out.

RELATED: P.J. Walker, Miami Dolphins, Cincinnati Bengals
    SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
    Mar 27, 2020, 12:02 PM ET

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...9/cam-phillips
    This would be great.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    This would be great.
    One of the strengths of the draft is supposed to be wide receivers. But, IF they sign him, it would make it easier to let the other teams go for the wide receivers and go after position players that might not otherwise fall.

15. Likes:

Kingspoint (03-27-2020),Spanky (03-28-2020)

Sounds like one key piece to FA being different is ZT:

Jeremy Rauch

@FOX19Jeremy
    Just spoke with Vonn Bell on joining the #Bengals:

"Very excited to come back to Ohio. (Zac Taylor and I) talked about the standard they've been building. He knew I was a perfect fit. They've got the pieces in place."

Said he took notice of all the free agent moves they made.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Sounds like one key piece to FA being different is ZT:

Jeremy Rauch

@FOX19Jeremy
    Just spoke with Vonn Bell on joining the #Bengals:

"Very excited to come back to Ohio. (Zac Taylor and I) talked about the standard they've been building. He knew I was a perfect fit. They've got the pieces in place."

Said he took notice of all the free agent moves they made.
    Yeah, he was pretty gung-ho in his bengals.com interview.

I thought Zac definitely looked overmatched last year as a coach. The one benefit of doubt I will give he and his staff was that they were hired so late that they didn't get a chance to put a plan in place to acquire new players. The turnover you usually see when a new coach comes in is happening a year later than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    In case anyone needs a reminder about what is waiting at #1 overall, enjoy this video - well worth the watch:

https://youtu.be/w0dEWSSlL3s
    Really recommend people watch this, I was going to post it if it wasn't already here.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

20. Likes:

Bob Sheed (03-28-2020),North (03-28-2020),RiverRat13 (03-28-2020)

Turn Off Ads?