Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals - non-owner complaining thread zone

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals - non-owner complaining thread zone

It is indeed an exercise. Feel free to do your own. I tend not to give a crap about trade value charts. No trades were offered me - I had to seek some out. Best player on board was McKinney the safety at pick 33 - I ended up with a CB and two interior linemen with the extra two picks - and good ones. I am would rather have those three in this draft. Point is to figure out where the depth is - the depth is through rounds 3-5 - I am not gonna kick extra picks out of bed.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

2. Turn Off Ads?

I’d honestly have Auden Tate as the number 3 receiver ahead of Ross. I saw more potential from him last season, including some incredible catches, than I’ve ever seen from Ross and he can hopefully build on that after his injury.

That’s not a bad 4.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    It is indeed an exercise. Feel free to do your own. I tend not to give a crap about trade value charts. No trades were offered me - I had to seek some out. Best player on board was McKinney the safety at pick 33 - I ended up with a CB and two interior linemen with the extra two picks - and good ones. I am would rather have those three in this draft. Point is to figure out where the depth is - the depth is through rounds 3-5 - I am not gonna kick extra picks out of bed.
    How do they do trades on that site?

Dalton has never been elite with the deep passes. Put Ross with an accurate QB and who knows? Feels like he gets wide open all the time and either drops it or the ball isn't thrown within five yards.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

I don't think Ross will ever be a decent NFL player. He's very fast but he's not a football player. It was a horrible pick. I was with a bunch of guys from Seattle when we picked him and they laughed me out of there. I took all kinds of abuse all weekend long for that...and I knew they were right

7. Likes:

Chip R (02-19-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    You have to pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Either the program proposes some at your turn, or, if it declines to propose some - you can propose your own. Premium feature - I paid $12 to feed my obsession this year.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

I don't think Ross will ever be a decent NFL player. He's very fast but he's not a football player. It was a horrible pick. I was with a bunch of guys from Seattle when we picked him and they laughed me out of there. I took all kinds of abuse all weekend long for that...and I knew they were right
    You are getting nothing for Ross...might as well keep him and see if he can turn into a guy who can go 55/700. Burrow throws a nice ball let’s see what he can do with Ross.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

11. Likes:

Hillsdale87 (02-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    You are getting nothing for Ross...might as well keep him and see if he can turn into a guy who can go 55/700. Burrow throws a nice ball let’s see what he can do with Ross.
    Best case secenario he’s Ted Ginn Jr.

Might be a good player down the road but it’ll likely be with another team.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    I agree with that. Know why we're getting nothing? Yeah.

I agree we should allow him to earn a job at summer camp

Here’s my mock:

1. Burrow
    2. Laviska Shenault Jr (WR-Colorado)
    3. Lucas Niang (OT-TCU)
    4. Thaddeus Moss (TE-LSU)
    5. Nick Coe (EDGE-Auburn)
    6. Joe Bachie Jr (LB-Michigan St)
    7. Geno Stone (S-Iowa)

15. Likes:

RiverRat13 (02-08-2020)

That was fast...

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Either the program proposes some at your turn, or, if it declines to propose some - you can propose your own. Premium feature - I paid $12 to feed my obsession this year.
    This is definitely a fun draft yr to be a Bengal fan. I see that you liked your mock draft. In reality, the Bengals should be able to do even better should they want to deal that 2nd rd pick

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    That was fast...
    What was fast?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Best case secenario he’s Ted Ginn Jr.

Might be a good player down the road but it’ll likely be with another team.
    Yes, but Ginn is a very valuable player in the right system. Not the value you're looking for with the 9th pick (I think Ginn went 9 too), but still useful. At this point I'd imagine the best you'd get for Ross is a 5/6. I'd rather hold Ross and roll the dice that he gets near his ceiling. Even if he's just Ted Ginn, him as a 3rd WR with Green and Boyd gives Burrow one of the top WR corps in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn Off Ads?