Here's what I've got, pre-combine:

1. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
    2. Austin Jackson, OT, USC
    3. Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor
    4. Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin
    5. McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas
    6. Moahamed Barry, LB, Nebraska
    7. Levonta Taylor, CB, Florida State

Second round really depends who's there. If Shenault is there, I might go with him. Justin Jefferson is interesting, but he's kind of slow. Reagor, I believe will make it to the 2nd - he's got a lot of upside as a WR as well.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals - non-owner complaining thread zone

Nice, that’s Another mock draft with a really good receiver in round 3. Man I really want the bengals to have extra picks. C’mon trades ahead of time and on day 2.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Nice, that’s Another mock draft with a really good receiver in round 3. Man I really want the bengals to have extra picks. C’mon trades ahead of time and on day 2.
    Depends on who’s available. Bengals have all the leverage in the world. If somebody drops, by all means take them.

Has trading down really benefited the Bengals in the past? I know two of the last three second round picks have been solid but I don’t know if the extra picks they received panned out to be worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Depends on who’s available. Bengals have all the leverage in the world. If somebody drops, by all means take them.

Has trading down really benefited the Bengals in the past? I know two of the last three second round picks have been solid but I don’t know if the extra picks they received panned out to be worth it.
    Josh Malone and Malik Jefferson are the two guys who come to mind from the recent trade downs involving Mixon/Bates. While neither one panned out, they were considered pretty good picks at the time, considering where they were originally projected to go. Bengals got their guy, either way.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post

Two things - one, I’ve run enough mocks now to have come to the realization that this is a really good draft in the middle. Second- just because the bengals have effed up the actual picks when they’ve traded back in the past shouldn’t factor into a decision to trade back now.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

PFF Draft
    @PFF_College
    ·
    Feb 8
    "Mayfield did it for more seasons, Kyler Murray did more as a runner, but Joe Burrow flat-out buried elite defenses in a way we’ve never seen done before"

@PFF_Mike
    | #NFLDraft

Here's another Monday mock - fanspeak - trades on - I did the picking - traded back twice in round 2 and picked up an additional 2nd round pick and a bunch of picks in 4th, 5th and 6th. I would kill for the Bengals to be able to get this kind of extra draft capital. Ended up with 12 selections in this mock...really happy to address DB, OL and WR in this draft with a premium LB still available at top of 3rd round...

1: R1P1
    QB JOE BURROW
    LSU

2: R2P18
    CB NOAH IGBINOGHENE
    AUBURN

3: R2P24
    CB TREVON DIGGS
    ALABAMA

4: R3P1
    LB MALIK HARRISON
    OHIO STATE

5: R4P1
    WR DENZEL MIMS
    BAYLOR

6: R4P41
    G JONAH JACKSON
    OHIO STATE

7: R5P1
    OT TREY ADAMS
    WASHINGTON

8: R5P17
    EDGE ALTON ROBINSON
    SYRACUSE

9: R5P20
    WR TYLER JOHNSON
    MINNESOTA

10: R6P1
    S JEREMY CHINN
    SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

11: R6P17
    DL DAVON HAMILTON
    OHIO STATE

12: R7P1
    OT CALVIN THROCKMORTON
    OREGON

9. Likes:

Spanky (02-10-2020)

Hobson thinks the Bengals are just fine and dandy on the offensive line - https://www.bengals.com/news/hobson-...-on-narratives

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Hobson thinks the Bengals are just fine and dandy on the offensive line - https://www.bengals.com/news/hobson-...-on-narratives
    I don't expect them to address the O-line early in this draft (unless someone falls to them in the top of round 2) but they really need a ton of defensive help. they can draft the best defensive player available at the top of round 2 and that player would have a chance for significant play time in their first year. I think they should target the secondary at the top of round 2 they could use an upgrade at S and CB so the best DB available would be my choice.
    The television crews left and about 10 reporters remained in the room. That's when Price took his turn doing the talking.
    What followed was a five-minute, 34-second expletive-filled tirade. The final tally was 77 uses of the "F" word or a variant and 11 uses of a vulgar term for feces (two bovine, one equine).

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Yeah, I know he's working the room - but there are definitely guys that can help who will be available in rounds 3 - 5 and if we can get some other picks through player trades (Dalton, Dre etc) or from moving back in round 2, they can address defense AND o-line, and other stuff (which my latest swipe at a mock showed).

YOUR PICKS
    QB JOE BURROW
    LSU

2: R2P1
    EDGE YETUR GROSS-MATOS
    PENN STATE

3: R3P1
    LB MALIK HARRISON
    OHIO STATE

4: R4P1
    WR K.J. HILL
    OHIO STATE

5: R5P1
    S JORDAN FULLER
    OHIO STATE

6: R6P1
    DL DAVON HAMILTON
    OHIO STATE

7: R7P1
    DL ROBERT LANDERS
    OHIO STATE

So I had a little fun trying to put together the best team I could primarily drafting OSU players. I could have taken Arnette in the 2nd, but I thought that was too much of a reach, and if Gross-Matos is there, I think you sprint up to take him.

I thought Jonah Jackson would have been there in the 4th but he was gone, and Jordan Fuller is a reach in the 5th. But other than that, I think you could build out a solid draft only drafting OSU guys (after Burrow.) Realistically, Arnette, Harrison, Hamilton, Jackson, and Landers would be great picks for the Bengals if they get them in the right spot.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    YOUR PICKS
    QB JOE BURROW
    LSU

2: R2P1
    EDGE YETUR GROSS-MATOS
    PENN STATE

3: R3P1
    LB MALIK HARRISON
    OHIO STATE

4: R4P1
    WR K.J. HILL
    OHIO STATE

5: R5P1
    S JORDAN FULLER
    OHIO STATE

6: R6P1
    DL DAVON HAMILTON
    OHIO STATE

7: R7P1
    DL ROBERT LANDERS
    OHIO STATE

So I had a little fun trying to put together the best team I could primarily drafting OSU players. I could have taken Arnette in the 2nd, but I thought that was too much of a reach, and if Gross-Matos is there, I think you sprint up to take him.

I thought Jonah Jackson would have been there in the 4th but he was gone, and Jordan Fuller is a reach in the 5th. But other than that, I think you could build out a solid draft only drafting OSU guys (after Burrow.) Realistically, Arnette, Harrison, Hamilton, Jackson, and Landers would be great picks for the Bengals if they get them in the right spot.
    Can K.J. Hill play outside at all, if not i could see him and Boyd clashing a bit when it comes to fitting into the offense. unless the Bengals run more 4 WR sets and double up on slot guys.
    The television crews left and about 10 reporters remained in the room. That's when Price took his turn doing the talking.
    What followed was a five-minute, 34-second expletive-filled tirade. The final tally was 77 uses of the "F" word or a variant and 11 uses of a vulgar term for feces (two bovine, one equine).

Lance Zierlein now has analysis for all prospects invited to combine with comps...

Burrow graded out at 7.07, Tua is at 6.82, Herbert is 6.45, and Chase Young was 7.4

8.0 is a perfect prospect
    7.3-7.5 perennial all pro
    7.0-7.1 pro bowl talent
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Good tweet on Burrow’s pocket presence and movement - this is an area where the difference from Burrow to dalton is going to be glaring:

https://twitter.com/MattWaldman/stat...32865958019073
    Last edited by membengal; 02-11-2020 at 08:07 AM.

17. Likes:

ScotlandRed (02-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Can K.J. Hill play outside at all, if not i could see him and Boyd clashing a bit when it comes to fitting into the offense. unless the Bengals run more 4 WR sets and double up on slot guys.
    I don't know and I don't see KJ as a realistic player for the Bengals. One guy who I think could be a decent UFA is Austin Mack. Guy battled injuries and inconsistencies during his time at OSU, but I think he could be a solid NFL player.

I do think you could have an all OSU draft and have a pretty good draft. I do think guys like Arnette, Harrison, Jonah Jackson and then Landers and Hamilton later would be solid picks for the Bengals. The other guys I really don't see much of a fit.

I don't watch as much college football as I used to, I primarily watch OSU and B1G football and end up watching the big national games when life doesn't get in the way. One thing I did notice in watching OSU was Gross-Matos had a good game against OSU, probably a better game than most defensive players this season. I think he can be a very good edge rusher, especially if you get good value for him.

Another PSU guy who I think could fill a need (and jettison John Ross) is KJ Hamler. Guy has speed to burn and tended to make plays when you knew he was the only guy on PSU who could make plays.

Turn Off Ads?