Turn Off Ads?
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals - non-owner complaining thread zone

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals - non-owner complaining thread zone

Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

2. Turn Off Ads?

For my Bengals fan friends herein...

I need you all to do me a favor - run to this week's Hear That Podcast Growlin' (Dehner and Morrison's Pod - available on all the usual platforms) - just dropped today - it's all good but fast forward to the 38 minute 38 second part for Dehner's discussion with Brody Miller who covers LSU for the Athletic and listen to that 20 minute talk - just so I can discuss with you the Burrow story he dropped in there that he hasn't related anywhere before apparently. First I had heard it anyway and I have heard most Burrow nuggets in the last six months...story was 1. hilarious and 2. another pretty damn interesting window into what sets Burrow apart IMO...
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Another podcast heads up, Goodberry and Jake landed ZT on the locked on pod - that episode just went up. They had Willie Anderson for yesterday's episode, and it was a great listen too, btw.

5. Likes:

Boss-Hog (04-21-2020),Todd Gack (04-21-2020)

Draft prediction - I am guessing they trade back at least once from 33 for an extra 4th - and I am guessing that they manage one trade of an existing player on the roster to pick up another pick in the 4th or 5th range to give them 9 picks overall when all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Draft prediction - I am guessing they trade back at least once from 33 for an extra 4th - and I am guessing that they manage one trade of an existing player on the roster to pick up another pick in the 4th or 5th range to give them 9 picks overall when all is said and done.
    a trade back from #33 would net you more than just a 4 I am hoping for a 3 and a 4...Buffalo predicted it would cost them that to move up from 54 to 33 just last week.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    a trade back from #33 would net you more than just a 4 I am hoping for a 3 and a 4...Buffalo predicted it would cost them that to move up from 54 to 33 just last week.
    Depends on how far you trade back in two.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Unless, the offer is better I don't make this trade. I think one of Patrick Queen or Baun will be available. I think it would be a mistake unless they got another two or high three.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdirtypirates View Post
    Unless, the offer is better I don't make this trade. I think one of Patrick Queen or Baun will be available. I think it would be a mistake unless they got another two or high three.
    On the other hand, here's me aggressively trading back two times in the second round to move way back in 2 (and I passed on both Murray and Queen) on the PFF mock draft tool:

1. Burrow, QB, LSU
    2. Wilson, OT, GA (pick 62 overall)
    3a. Brooks, LB, TT (stayed put at pick 65)
    3b. Gay, LB, Miss State (pick 90 - added in a tradedown in round 2)
    3c. Dotson, G, Louisiana (pick 94 - added in a tradebown in round 2)
    4a. Edwards, WR, South Carolina (stayed put at pick 107)
    4b. Moss, TE, LSU (pick 136 - added from tradedown in round 2)
    5a. Agim, DL, aTm (stayed put at pick 147)
    5b. Stowbridge, DL/edge (pick 171 - added from tradedown in round 2)
    6. Hand, CB, Temple (stayed put at pick 180)
    7. Mooney, WR, Tulane (stayed put at 215)

Traded originally from 33 and picked up pick 40, 90 and 171
    Traded from pick 40 and picked up 62, 94, and 136

It was hard to pass on Queen and Murray, but I think it worked out OK and there was so much help through rounds 3-5 that the extra picks were delightful in this mock.
    Last edited by membengal; 04-22-2020 at 04:36 PM.

11. Likes:

Rdirtypirates (04-22-2020)

Turn Off Ads?