Turn Off Ads?
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: The 2020 NFL Season

Re: The 2020 NFL Season

Also, have no idea why the Bucs are playing their Safeties so deep and giving up so much underneath.....Brees does not have an arm that should concern the defense too much with getting beat deep.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    supposedly that is all on Leftwich now.....and he drives me crazy some games. It is not a guarantee you will win, but you have to throw downfield on the Saints.....if not, it is a guarantee you will not win. Their defensive front and linebackers are just too solid to dink and dunk to a win.
    The Bucs have been driving the analytics guys like Warren Sharp crazy all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale87 View Post
    The Bucs have been driving the analytics guys like Warren Sharp crazy all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL, I had to read that a couple times....my eyes kept reading Warren Sapp. I was thinking there must be a joke in here that I am not getting.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

5. Likes:

Hillsdale87 (01-17-2021),Revering4Blue (01-17-2021)

Ding Dong the witch is dead....the Bucs finally get past the Saints and are heading to Lambeau Field (hopefully as a pit stop before returning home to play the SuperBowl)....
    ― Marcus Aurelius

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...eing-evaluated

Sean McVay's words trailed off, but not before the Los Angeles Rams coach answered a pointed question about Jared Goff's status as the Rams' quarterback.

"Yeah, he's our quarterback," McVay said during a Zoom session with reporters, "right now."
    Ouch.

Turn Off Ads?