Turn Off Ads?
Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 NFL Season

Re: The 2020 NFL Season

Pretty incredible stat. For some reason, the Seahawks have bored the crap out of me the last 10 years and I think I decided it's mainly their ridiculous uniforms. They'd be more watchable if they went back to the 80s and 90s versions.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

2. Likes:

Kingspoint (11-21-2020),Revering4Blue (11-22-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Love what I'm seeing from Romeo Crennel and DeShaun Watson.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Trying to watch this Browns Eagles game is like watching paint dry. Sorry Baker, but you missed two sure-fire touchdowns in this game already with simply bad passes that have to be made.

Eagles have one of the worst run defenses in the NFL, and so far they've shut the Brown's run game down.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

And just like that the Baltimore Ravens are 6-4.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Cowboys are right back in the playoff hunt at 3-7 now! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Cowboys are right back in the playoff hunt at 3-7 now! Lol
    They actually didn't look that bad. Their Defense was respectable.

Wentz is going to get run out of town by Philly fans after this last performance. He's beyond horrible. He is the NFL's worst Starting QB and worse than more than half the #2's.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Wentz is going to get run out of town by Philly fans after this last performance. He's beyond horrible. He is the NFL's worst Starting QB and worse than more than half the #2's.
    What's happened with this guy? Is it because he's been getting the crap beat out of him for the last few years? We were without Garrett, and a lot of times only committing a 3-man rush, and getting to Wentz big time. Some of his kne-jerk decision-making yesterday was head shaking.

Loved this stiff-arm by the Brown'sw Chubb yesterday LOL

https://fb.watch/1XgYjCujl4/

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    What's happened with this guy? Is it because he's been getting the crap beat out of him for the last few years? We were without Garrett, and a lot of times only committing a 3-man rush, and getting to Wentz big time. Some of his kne-jerk decision-making yesterday was head shaking.
    Their Coach needs to come to his senses and start their 2nd Rd pick. He said if he did that he'd be telling his players that the season is over. What does he suppose he's telling them now?

Mike Evans is a bad bad man....
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

13. Likes:

Kingspoint (11-23-2020)

Brady's noodle arm has killed the Bucs all year....and the reason they will likely not be in the SuperBowl. I would take Winston any day over watching this man look like a high school Sophomore on any throw over 20 yards.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

15. Likes:

Kingspoint (11-23-2020)

refs blew that whistle too early...have to let that play out
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Tampa's losses this year....2x Saints, Bears and Rams. 3 of the elite defenses in the NFL.....Brady stinks when there is tight coverage, good pass rush, and without a big time running game. I will be happy when Arians, his terrible coordinators, and his QB get out of Tampa...
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Brady's noodle arm has killed the Bucs all year....and the reason they will likely not be in the SuperBowl. I would take Winston any day over watching this man look like a high school Sophomore on any throw over 20 yards.
    Well, he’s like 72 years old. Not sure why people are surprised. If he could still sling it do people really think Belichek would have let him go?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Well, he’s like 72 years old. Not sure why people are surprised. If he could still sling it do people really think Belichek would have let him go?
    not sure, because he is still much better than anyone on the Patriots roster @ QB....and also part of it has to go on Arians/Leftwich as in why are they allowing him to have so many deep attempts? It is not like Bruce would bench him....but he also ensured he can't by having his little buddy Blaine Gabbert as the backup. Tom can't make the deep throw, but Brees can't either....but the Saints seem to work around the issue much better than the Bucs. As I pointed out earlier....give Brady a mediocre to bad defense, and he will carve them up....just can't handle the pressure or the tight windows that good defenses create.

Winston had his flaws, but he had a nice deep ball. I have seen him hit Evans in stride so many times in recent years.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

20. Likes:

Kingspoint (11-24-2020),Revering4Blue (11-24-2020)

Turn Off Ads?