Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Outer Space

Re: Outer Space

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    I meant there isn't anything extraterrestrial to keep secret. As in it's non-existent.

And I say that as someone who literally grew up at the gates of Wright-Patterson AFB.

A scientist making an argument like this. Reminds me of Sarah Palin seeing Russia from her front porch.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

2. Turn Off Ads?

This hearing is going on now, by the way. Should be interesting to hear the summary/reaction later today.

Sounds like these folks just basically put on the record and under oath what they've already said in interviews:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-hea...d-grusch-2023/

So nothing new IMO

OK, after following the coverage of this, I think the media is missing the key points and as a result is asking the wrong questions. Here's how I see it and the questions I want asked:

Fact: Gov't files are being "redacted" before being released to Congress. OK, my question is "who is redacting them?" It appears that these are gov't bureaucrats, not elected officials. Why should these folks have so much power? How is it that some official at NASA has more power here than elected officials? Let's get them up before Congress and question them.

If what these guys testified to is not true then why are these files being withheld and why have other whistleblowers been threatened if they go public with this?

I'd like to know who is withholding the release of this information and I'd like to see them questioned before Congress. I wish these sort of questions would be asked by our Press when they interview our elected officials, 'cause that's how we're going to get to the bottom of this

If there were aliens, it would explain Elly De La Cruz, though technically, he's "Of the Cross", which would be a step above aliens.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post

If what these guys testified to is not true then why are these files being withheld and why have other whistleblowers been threatened if they go public with this?

There's only ever been one way to keep a secret in this World..."Dead Men Don't Talk".
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

8. Likes:

Sea Ray (07-29-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    There's only ever been one way to keep a secret in this World..."Dead Men Don't Talk".
    Also, angry wives, interestingly enough.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

10. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (07-29-2023),texasdave (07-29-2023)

Is it just me or did these two guys testifying come off as Art Bell callers? Actually made me believe this whole thing less than previously.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I thought it was "Dead men don't wear plaid"

13. Likes:

Kingspoint (07-29-2023)

Members of the Ikitu, an indigenous tribe, claim they've been beset by strange, levitating figures that are more than six feet in height and appear to easily deflect their weapons.

"These gentlemen are aliens," local leader Jairo Reátegui Ávila told the outlet. "They seem armored like the Green Goblin from Spider-Man. I have shot him twice and he does not fall, but rises and disappears. We are frightened by what is happening in the community,"
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/cops-alie...185737613.html

Local cops determined it to be miners on jet packs although no evidence was given.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

'Aliens' who attacked Peruvian tribe are illegal miners with jetpacks - police

Shortly after concluding their investigation, authorities announced that they believed illegal gold mining gangs from Colombia and Brazil were responsible for terrorizing the Iquito village and had been mistaken for aliens due to using jetpacks.

They were described as using "state-of-the-art technology, like thrusters that allow people to fly.”

According to Carlos Castro Quintanilla, the lead investigator in the case, 80 percent of illegal gold mining in the Loreto region occurs where the Iquito village is located.

Authorities said that the jetpacks were used by illegal mining cartels to explore deeper into the forest while they searched the area for gold.

No specific individuals or organizations have been named directly and no arrests have been made in relation to the attacks.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Turn Off Ads?