Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: College Basketball 2020 Part 2: March Madness!

Re: College Basketball 2020 Part 2: March Madness!

Not a good couple days for Michigan basketball....yesterday 5 Star Top 10 recruit Joshua Christopher chose Arizona State after most expected him to become part of an elite Michigan class of 2020.....then today 5 Star Top 15 recruit Isaiah Todd pulls out of his Michigan verbal commitment to explore pro opportunities.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Luther Muhammad surprised everyone by committing to Arizona State.

Honestly thought he was headed to WVU or Seton Hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Luther Muhammad surprised everyone by committing to Arizona State.

Honestly thought he was headed to WVU or Seton Hall.
    I was loosely following, but I saw the crystal balls come in recent days on 247, and they were all to AZ State. At that point, I knew that was going to be his choice. I had heard to limited PT at WVU was going to be an issue. It is just the way Huggins teams roll....unless you are a Jevon Carter, you likely are not getting 30 minutes a night. He may have started at WVU or been the first guy off the bench, but he would still only get 25 MPG at the most.

UK falls (#15), and WVU still being disrespected (#24?!?! Out of their damn minds) in the updated ESPN Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2020-21

Tulane guard Teshaun Hightower charged with murder in Georgia

Tulane basketball player Teshaun Hightower was arrested Saturday and charged with murder in connection with a homicide in Stockbridge, Georgia, earlier this month.

hallelujah

Oscar Tshiebwe will return for his sophomore season, withdrawing from the NBA Draft process, he announced on Sunday evening.

NCAA announces the issue of a one time transfer without sitting issue is being tabled this year. Many thought and even predicted it would be passes this year. This will definitely change the strategy of many players and teams this year.

Looks like UC will be getting a visit from Chris Mack in November (if there's a season).

10. Likes:

Boss-Hog (05-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Looks like UC will be getting a visit from Chris Mack in November (if there's a season).
    there will be a season....cannot guarantee it will be in November, but college basketball can't go without a season on top of missing the revenue from this past tournament.

So anyone think Gregg Marshall has a job after this coming weekend?
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I live in Wichita and have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll be checking into it now. Hopefully he will, because Wichita (the city) is better off with Gregg at WSU.

Ouch, brutal. Hopefully they can at least avoid paying him his $3.5 million per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I live in Wichita and have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll be checking into it now. Hopefully he will, because Wichita (the city) is better off with Gregg at WSU.

Ouch, brutal. Hopefully they can at least avoid paying him his $3.5 million per year.
    Probably would help if I cited my sources:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ct-allegations

Probably would help if I cited my sources:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ct-allegations
    Anyone who's watched the 3Gs on the sideline for more than two minutes or listened to any of the whispers around that program for years shouldn't be surprised.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

not sure....have to see what the investigation claims. The allegations sounded pretty bad, but if they were accurate, I am not sure how he avoided multiple azz beatings.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

John Brannen channeled his inner Chris Mack today. Weird.

Turn Off Ads?