Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: IU Football-2020

Re: IU Football-2020

Michigan is going to be fired up this Saturday after a bad performance vs MSU. But if Allen can exploit their weak secondary a win is very much possible. And to have knocked off two of the Big Guys within the conference would be huge. And the Hoosiers get their shot at the Buckeyes 11/21 when they travel to Columbus.

When was the last time the Hoosiers were ranked 13th? Beating the Wolverines this Saturday would be bring more legitimacy/recognition to the program.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Michigan is going to be fired up this Saturday after a bad performance vs MSU. But if Allen can exploit their weak secondary a win is very much possible. And to have knocked off two of the Big Guys within the conference would be huge. And the Hoosiers get their shot at the Buckeyes 11/21 when they travel to Columbus.

When was the last time the Hoosiers were ranked 13th? Beating the Wolverines this Saturday would be bring more legitimacy/recognition to the program.
    You would have to go back to 1987 when IU reached a high of #11. BTW, #4 is the highest the Hoosiers have ever been.

4. Likes:

GAC (11-05-2020)

Michigan - 49
    Indiana - 17

I hope I’m wrong, because Michigan, but they are going to come out throwing haymakers. Expect more of a Minnesota result than a Sparty result.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Michigan - 49
    Indiana - 17

I hope I’m wrong, because Michigan, but they are going to come out throwing haymakers. Expect more of a Minnesota result than a Sparty result.
    Meh, Minnesota doesn't play defense. I expect a close game.

8. Likes:

Griffey012 (11-05-2020)

This is amazing.

Go Hoosiers!!

10. Likes:

BillDoran (11-08-2020)

I did not get back in time to see most of the first half. And yeah, I was miffed because this was the game I wanted to see most. I will only add is ......

KICK THE LIVIN' SNOT OUT OF THEM HOOSIERS!!

Lets break out into Frey's The Heat Is On ... because it is on Harbaugh.
    Last edited by GAC; 11-07-2020 at 04:11 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

12. Likes:

Assembly Hall (11-07-2020),BillDoran (11-08-2020),Playadlc (11-08-2020)

I LIKEY!!!!!!

Have fun on that ride back to Ann Arbor wolverines.

15. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (11-07-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Have fun on that ride back to Ann Arbor wolverines.
    Congrats....I reluctantly picked Michigan. Just was not sure if Indiana would wilt to the brand and Michigan was coming off a bad loss. Glad Indiana proved me wrong.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Congrats....I reluctantly picked Michigan. Just was not sure if Indiana would wilt to the brand and Michigan was coming off a bad loss. Glad Indiana proved me wrong.
    Same here. I'll gladly take the loss knowing the Hoosiers got the win over Michigan. The Hoosiers proved themselves as legit, to me that is, after yesterday. And I'll say the same thing about that other Indiana team Notre Dame. Good program, just couldn't show where they could beat the "elite" teams, stand with the rest of the crowd. They did yesterday.
    Last edited by GAC; 11-08-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Bring on Sparty!

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Bring on Sparty!
    which one? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Same here. I'll gladly take the loss knowing the Hoosiers got the win over Michigan. The Hoosiers proved themselves as legit, to me that is, after yesterday. And I'll say the same thing about that other Indiana team Notre Dame. Good program, just couldn't show where they could beat the "elite" teams, stand with the rest of the crowd. They did yesterday.
    Did Notre Dame beat an elite team, though? Clemson was missing it’s star QB and half its defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Did Notre Dame beat an elite team, though? Clemson was missing it’s star QB and half its defense.
    I am still laughing over your Michigan/IU prediction.

Turn Off Ads?