Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: IU Football-2020

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Re: IU Football-2020

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Damn man give us IU fans some hope. I saw Penix go over the goal line by many inches.
    Its all good. He's just a troll in this thread. Mad cause IU made his call of MSU beating them look bad.
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

2. Turn Off Ads?

I have no grand illusions of IU beating OSU this weekend. If they winnit will be a fairly large upset still. Just hoping for a good game!!!

4. Likes:

GAC (11-17-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I will be watching that spread as well.

Biggest game for me since '87(Michigan St.)
    Circa opened @ 20.5....then Draftkings came in at 21.5, followed by SportsBetting.com @ 19.5. My gut thinks Westgate, MGM and William Hill will try to come in right @ 20.....just short of your traditional 3 TD / XPoint score. If you are someone that does bet on games, I think I would grab that DK line because I feel like this one will not go higher unless Indiana announces someone significant is out. I wish I was an Indiana fan this week.....these are the games you live for, everyone is doubting you, and you kind of have nothing to lose. Nobody likes to lose, but even if Indiana could remain in the game in the 4th and lose by 10 or 13 points, their national respect will increase. I think as long as Indiana can prevent Ohio State from jumping on them early like 21-0 in the first Quarter...and they can go into that 2nd Quarter within striking distance, their confidence will likely only increase. It is a crazy game in a crazy year, if you are within striking distance, anything can happen.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

6. Likes:

Assembly Hall (11-16-2020),Revering4Blue (11-16-2020)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

I hope tOSU takes us for granted!!!!

8. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-16-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Indiana and OSU have shared one opponent - Penn State. Let’s be honest - Indiana should be 2-1 because of the ending of that game. Penix was short.
    Prove it.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey012 View Post
    Prove it.
    The ball hit the ground before the line to gain. Pretty simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Its all good. He's just a troll in this thread. Mad cause IU made his call of MSU beating them look bad.
    Lol, what? I didn’t even predict MSU would beat Indiana - I predicted Indiana would win 24-17.

I don’t care about being wrong anyways, and I am absolutely not trolling. Sorry you can’t take some friendly debate.
    Last edited by RedTeamGo!; 11-16-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

That's not proof. Find an image or anything that proves this happened, I really don't think there is anything out there that proves the real answer in this case. I also can't sit here and say there is proof the ball broke the plane before hitting the ground either, which also may have happened, alas the call on the field had to stand.
    Last edited by Griffey012; 11-16-2020 at 09:43 AM.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

12. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-16-2020),redsfanmia (11-16-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey012 View Post
    That's not proof. Find an image or anything that proves this happened, I really don't think there is anything out there that proves the real answer in this case. I also can't sit here and say there is proof the ball broke the plane before hitting the ground either, which also may have happened, alas the call on the field had to stand.
    I understood why the call stood. I was watching it live and they showed the replay 69 times. To me the ball clearly hit the turf before the line. With that said, I am glad it happened because I absolutely despise Penn State.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Penn St. game is moot. IU won.

Be interesting to see how the Hoosiers use Penix against the Bucks. They have yet to get him involved in the running game.

15. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-16-2020)

Be interesting to see how the Hoosiers use Penix against the Bucks. They have yet to get him involved in the running game.
    I think OSU defense is going to have a lot of trouble with Penix.

There were a few times Saturday where it looked like he had wide open running lanes up the middle and stayed in the pocket, usually completing a pass. He might have to take off a few times against OSU.

18. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-16-2020)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, what? I didn’t even predict MSU would beat Indiana - I predicted Indiana would win 24-17.

I don’t care about being wrong anyways, and I am absolutely not trolling. Sorry you can’t take some friendly debate.
    LOL...that's not what you were saying when I was posting in the Bengals thread last season...friendly debate...LOL...all good!!!

LOL...that's not what you were saying when I was posting in the Bengals thread last season...friendly debate...LOL...all good!!!
    I think you have my confused with someone else about the Bengals thread, but I don’t know, I have a ****ty memory.

21. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-16-2020)

I think you have my confused with someone else about the Bengals thread, but I don’t know, I have a ****ty memory.
    Definitely not confused!

It's all good tho, I'm not going to hunt you down and snatch up your 1st born!

I'm not going to hunt you down and snatch up your 1st born!
    You sure you don’t want him? I wouldn’t mind!

Turn Off Ads?