Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Live From Goodyear, AZ Reds Spring Training 2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Live From Goodyear, AZ Reds Spring Training 2020

Hello again all,

As I hope some of you remember last year I posted about my experiences at Spring Training. I feel like I got some good responses so I decided to go ahead and do it again.

A little background for those of you that don't remember or are new around here. This is my 10th season coming out to Goodyear Arizona for Reds Spring Training. I am out here for 2 full weeks, which started yesterday. Every day (beside Wed. March 10th off day) I will be at the games. We try and get to the backfields a couple times but Im not sure thats in the cards this year. I personally think its only a matter of time before they shut that down with the coronavirus issues ongoing.

I will post my thoughts on players and answer any questions you may ask. I will try and find little things I think you guys will be more interested in then the common stuff you read from the beat writers. Just more content for you all to take in before the season.

Please feel free to post and ask any question you would like. I will normally post after the games, I might try and do some live posting during the games at some point.

So please enjoy and Lets Go Reds!!

2. Likes:

757690 (03-10-2020),BillDoran (03-10-2020),Bob Sheed (03-10-2020),BRM13 (03-10-2020),Cherokee (03-11-2020),cumberlandreds (03-11-2020),DocRed (03-10-2020),marcshoe (03-10-2020),North (03-10-2020),ochoa30 (03-10-2020),Roy Tucker (03-10-2020),wlf WV (03-10-2020)

Turn Off Ads?