Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cleveland Browns

Re: 2020 Cleveland Browns

Stefanski, 2 other coaches and 2 players (a WR and OL) have tested positive for Covid.

Great.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Stefanski, 2 other coaches and 2 players (a WR and OL) have tested positive for Covid.

Great.
    We're friggin' cursed man! LOL And if that ain't enough, then there is this (lol) ...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ed-drag-racing
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    We're friggin' cursed man! LOL And if that ain't enough, then there is this (lol) ...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ed-drag-racing
    Drag racing in Westlake is pretty funny for some reason. Not exactly the setting for a Fast & Furious movie.

Followed the Browns when Tim Couch was there for obvious reasons. As bad as the Bengals were though I never could make the switch.

Not today though.

On behalf of Bengals fans everywhere please kick the Steelers ass tonight. We would all be eternally grateful.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

6. Likes:

RedsBaron (01-10-2021),RedTeamGo! (01-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Followed the Browns when Tim Couch was there for obvious reasons. As bad as the Bengals were though I never could make the switch.

Not today though.

On behalf of Bengals fans everywhere please kick the Steelers ass tonight. We would all be eternally grateful.
    In addition to seeing the hated Steelers lose it would mean the Bengals take over as the team with the longest playoff win drought in the NFL. Something to strive for.

I think I like how this game has started.

Did the Bengals kidnap the Steelers and put on their uniforms and replace them on the field?
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

10. Likes:

RedsBaron (01-10-2021)

This is so unexpected but so cool. lol

12. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (01-10-2021)

Steelers 2021: Quickest to ever give up 28 points in a playoff game in the history of the NFL. The luster is gone.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

14. Likes:

Chip R (01-11-2021)

I keep expecting the Steelers to show up and assert control.....but I am enjoying this game immensely, and I 'm not a Browns fan (usually).
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Drag racing in Westlake is pretty funny for some reason. Not exactly the setting for a Fast & Furious movie.
    My buddy lives in Westlake, a bar was crashed into near his house a couple years ago by a guy driving down Detroit going like 100 being chased by police. I think it’s called Dover Gardens or something. Real ****ty bar.

On the flip side: one of the best dive bears in NE Ohio is The Rusty Barrel in Westlake. My friend and I go there every NFL draft. In fact, it’s where I watched the last Buckeye national championship game!
    What would you say.....ya do here?

This has been amazing. Let my 5 year old son stay up late to watch the first quarter. He was so excited. Kind of memory I’ll remember for the rest of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    I keep expecting the Steelers to show up and assert control.....but I am enjoying this game immensely, and I 'm not a Browns fan (usually).
    I also keep thinking the Browns are the type of team that can blow a 28-0 lead as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Why wasn’t that reviewed????

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I also keep thinking the Browns are the type of team that can blow a 28-0 lead as well.
    I was thinking when the Steelers scored, all of the long time Browns fans probably went into panic mode.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Turn Off Ads?