Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RIP Kenny Rogers

RIP Kenny Rogers

https://www.click2houston.com/entert...rs-dies-at-81/

One of my favorites back in the day. RIP.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Kenny Rogers, R.I.P.

Kenny Rogers has "folded 'em." He has passed away at age 81. R.I.P.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

RIP Kenny Rogers

Legendary country singer Kenny Rogers dies at 81

Kenny Rogers, whose legendary music career spanned nearly six decades, has died at the age of 81, his publicist Keith Hagan told CNN.

The artist's family announced his passing on Rogers' verified Twitter account, saying he died Friday night from natural causes under the care of hospice and surrounded by family.

"Kenny Rogers left an indelible mark on the history of American music. His songs have endeared music lovers and touched the lives of millions around the world," a statement posted by Hagan says.

Rogers was inducted to the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2013, for what organization officials called a "distinctive, husky voice."
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

5. Likes:

marcshoe (03-21-2020)

Re: Kenny Rogers, R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    Kenny Rogers has "folded 'em." He has passed away at age 81. R.I.P.
    One of the lions of American music.

Re: RIP Kenny Rogers

Name:  87BABB5B-D784-4E9D-8A1E-A5834E794B77.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  298.8 KB
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Re: RIP Kenny Rogers

I'd heard them say it won't be long till he is not around, so I just dropped in to see what condition his condition was in.

Turn Off Ads?