Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 2020 Ohio State Football: Same Day, New Sermon

Re: 2020 Ohio State Football: Same Day, New Sermon

So Ohio State fans, what's your preference? The number three seed and play Clemson again or the four seed and play Bama?
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    So Ohio State fans, what's your preference? The number three seed and play Clemson again or the four seed and play Bama?
    I want to play Clemson so bad I can taste it.

4. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (12-20-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini View Post
    Under the radar, but big thumbs up to the walk on punter today. I was a bit nervous since Drue Chrisman is as close to a rock star as the position gets, but the new guy dropped two inside the 6. Someone may have just played himself into a 2021 scholarship.
    Whoa, those punts were good enough I totally missed it wasn't the starter kicking.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    BYU
    Whoops. Well it was in the same state.

Congrats to Tom on the Jaguars being in the drivers seat now for Trevor Lawrence.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

It's pandemonium down here in Jax !!
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

With rumor from Rapaport that Jags are thinking about Urban, he speculates that Jags might turn to Day to if Urban declines. I think Day would be crazy to leave OSU now. He sits at top of College Football as the #2 guy now, with Saban being 69 years old and Day 28 years his junior.

He has not missed a beat on recruiting. Hell, might even be better. And recruiting feeds on success. He should ride that train for at least 10 years. At least.

PS - Has a 23-1 record. (Not sure he can make it 24-1, but if he did.....)
    Last edited by JaxRed; 01-03-2021 at 04:30 PM.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    With rumor from Rapaport that Jags are thinking about Urban, he speculates that Jags might turn to Day to if Urban declines. I think Day would be crazy to leave OSU now. He sits at top of College Football as the #2 guy now, with Saban being 69 years old and Day 28 years his junior.

He has not missed a beat on recruiting. Hell, might even bet better. And recruiting feeds on success. He should ride that train for at least 10 years. At least.
    Jacksonville has a very bright future for anyone looking to jump to the NFL. Two first round picks this year, young talent all across the roster, cap space, and a FA destination.

Would Day defy conventional wisdom and bring “his guy” (Fields) over Lawrence first overall if this were to come about? It’s a moot point because Day would be nuts to leave Columbus with what is coming in.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post

He has not missed a beat on recruiting. Hell, might even bet better. And recruiting feeds on success. He should ride that train for at least 10 years. At least.

PS - Has a 23-1 record. (Not sure he can make it 24-1, but if he did.....)
    Schefter reported that Day has no interest in the NFL right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn Off Ads?