Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Man,how bad of a run blocker is he?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Well, Holgorsen does run an air raid. Not sure what Applewhite did in the years before.

Kinda makes sense why NY went with Thomas though (Barkley)
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

He also had the highest run blocking grade from PFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dehner thinks the Bengals trade back...wanted Queen...I would take Jones play him at RG and kick him to RT the following season like they did Whit
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Dehner thinks the Bengals trade back...wanted Queen...I would take Jones play him at RG and kick him to RT the following season like they did Whit
    Looking at the last few years of high 2nd round draft picks and compensation

Raiders traded pick #35 and (4th round) to Jaguars for #38, (5th round), and (7th round)

Seahawks traded #34 to Jaguars for #35 and (6th round)

Cardinals get: #36 and 7th round
    Bears get #45, 4th round pick, 6th round, and 2018 4th round

Bills get: #37 and 5th round pick
    Rams get: #45 and 3rd round pick

I just don't know who we trade with unless we are absolutely in love with someone. I'd love to get an extra 3rd.

I just don't know who we trade with unless we are absolutely in love with someone. I'd love to get an extra 3rd.
    Buffalo want to move up but you end up going back far if you want the extra 3rd...

Top available players on
    @PFF
    draft board heading into Day 2:

12. CB Kristian Fulton
    14. OT Josh Jones
    15. S Grant Delpit
    18. WR Laviska Shenault
    19. S Xavier McKinney
    20. DE A.J. Epenesa
    22. WR Michael Pittman Jr.
    23. DT Jordan Elliott
    24. CB Jaylon Johnson

I'd be happy with Mims, Pittman, Jones, or Baun. A lot of people are pretty high on Cleveland too, but I don't know how the Bengals feel about him. It would be great if they could move back ~10 picks and pick up an extra late 3rd or 4th, but I don't know if that's going to be possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Top available players on
    @PFF
    draft board heading into Day 2:

12. CB Kristian Fulton
    14. OT Josh Jones
    15. S Grant Delpit
    18. WR Laviska Shenault
    19. S Xavier McKinney
    20. DE A.J. Epenesa
    22. WR Michael Pittman Jr.
    23. DT Jordan Elliott
    24. CB Jaylon Johnson
    You got to go Josh Jones, right?

The guy I don't want is Delpit, isn't he allergic to tackling?

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    You got to go Josh Jones, right?

The guy I don't want is Delpit, isn't he allergic to tackling?
    He was a very poor tackler last year, although that's been blamed on an injury. He played better at the end of the year. But we don't need another safety.

Curtis Samuel appears to be available for a trade. Not sure what he would cost, but he's somebody that could be interesting if the Panthers aren't asking too much. He's in the last year of his deal, so I wouldn't think the cost would be too high. He's fast and got open deep a lot last year, but Kyle Allen is terrible at deep throws and consistently missed him. With a QB who's accurate downfield, he could be a breakout candidate.

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale87 View Post
    Curtis Samuel appears to be available for a trade. Not sure what he would cost, but he's somebody that could be interesting if the Panthers aren't asking too much. He's in the last year of his deal, so I wouldn't think the cost would be too high. He's fast and got open deep a lot last year, but Kyle Allen is terrible at deep throws and consistently missed him. With a QB who's accurate downfield, he could be a breakout candidate.
    Samuel would be a great fit in the right system. Watch the Pats get him for a bag of illegal scouting tapes

Would prefer Jones, mims, trade back - in that order.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Jones would be an immediate starter

Jonah Williams
    Michael Jordan
    Hopkins
    Jones
    Johnson or Hart

This line is serviceable for a rookie QB who can move.

If not go the upside with Mims

17. Likes:

North (04-24-2020)

Turn Off Ads?