Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Two wild trade predictions for my favorite teams(Seattle and Cincinnati):

SEA gets:

IND gets:

-- and --

CIN gets:
    OG Joe Thuney

NE gets:
    QB Andy Dalton
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Two wild trade predictions for my favorite teams...
    Oohhh, that's a fun game.

I'll try:

New York Jets trade the 49th pick to Washington for LT Trent Williams.

Cleveland Browns trade WR Odell Beckham and the 41st pick to the New York Jets for ILB Avery Williamson and the 11th pick in the first round.

4. Likes:

WrongVerb (04-23-2020)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Jeaux Exotic will change this franchise for the better forever.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

6. Likes:

Bob Sheed (04-23-2020),paintmered (04-23-2020),Reds Fanatic (04-23-2020),Redsfaithful (04-23-2020),RiverRat13 (04-23-2020),WVRed (04-23-2020)

Finally!!!
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Who Dey!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling he will financially recover from this.

This is a good day to be a bengals fan - and that is to be treasured as these don’t come around that often.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

10. Likes:

Reds Fanatic (04-23-2020),Redsfaithful (04-24-2020),redsfandan (04-23-2020)

I'm not saying Carol Baskin's husband is buried under Heinz Field but has anyone checked?
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

12. Likes:

WrongVerb (04-24-2020)

Andy Dalton did some great things in the community, particularly his foundation's work with at need kids and their families. I hope Burrow brings us a bunch of Superbowls, but I want Andy to land somewhere where he can get another chance too.

14. Likes:

Hillsdale87 (04-24-2020),North (04-24-2020),Redsfaithful (04-24-2020),redsfandan (04-24-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Andy Dalton did some great things in the community, particularly his foundation's work with at need kids and their families. I hope Burrow brings us a bunch of Superbowls, but I want Andy to land somewhere where he can get another chance too.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    He'll remain a Bengal unless the Bengals decide they need his money more than they need to give it to a backup QB.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Burrow wears #9 obviously.
    Just like Palmer did.

Dalton with #14 all these years, just like Anderson did.

Burrow's successor will probably wear #7.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Just like Palmer did.
    atack

nm
    Last edited by North; 04-24-2020 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Just like Palmer did.

Ugh...migtaine aura hitting. nm
    Last edited by North; 04-24-2020 at 02:02 AM.

If this isn’t the time to get my first Bengals jersey then I don’t know what it!

22. Likes:

redsfandan (04-24-2020)

Turn Off Ads?