Turn Off Ads?
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I'm not some troll though. Might as well put Bengals 101 on ignore while cramming for the final. Go for it. If that's what thrills you. 5 days til the Brownies.
    I bet you that the Bengals win on Thursday. You've already predicted they will lose. If the Bengals win, you have to put a pic of Burrow smiling as your Avatar until the Bengals are eliminated from the playoffs. If the Bengals lose, I'll put a picture of Burrow from "phase 1" as my avatar until the Bengals make the playoffs.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I bet you that the Bengals win on Thursday. You've already predicted they will lose. If the Bengals win, you have to put a pic of Burrow smiling as your Avatar until the Bengals are eliminated from the playoffs. If the Bengals lose, I'll put a picture of Burrow from "phase 1" as my avatar until the Bengals make the playoffs.
    I'll take that bet. And I'll be rooting for you of course.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Which is why I would never consider putting you on ignore. No reason to ever even think about it. (though there's certainly nothing wrong with Bill Murray's Caddyshack)
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin90 View Post
    Don't hate me, hate the stats. Burrows first game QBR = 66. Klingler's first game QBR = 59...Klingler's first season QBR = 66. Basically, Rookie Burrow = Rookie Klingler (and Burrow has better "weapons" available on offense).
    Peyton Manning’s first game QBR = 58.6.

What a loser he was.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

6. Likes:

Revering4Blue (09-14-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Peyton Manning’s first game QBR = 58.6.

What a loser he was.
    Here’s the thing, the expectations coming in for Burrow in this game were pretty damn low considering there was no training camp or preseason. Not to mention how depleted the team was especially on the offensive line.

Most knowledgeable fans know Burrow probably isn’t going to do much this season. It’s a learning curve but in the next year or two we could have something special if they keep building.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

8. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-13-2020),Revering4Blue (09-14-2020)

Man, the bengals are going to kill the browns. Now, that is truly a garbage team.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Man, the bengals are going to kill the browns. Now, that is truly a garbage team.
    I doubt if he really meant it, but kudos to him for backing up his extreme post. All part of the fun.

So was Bullock really injured there, or was that more about him just choking away a chip shot? We play again Thursday...gonna need a new kicker if he's really hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    So was Bullock really injured there, or was that more about him just choking away a chip shot? We play again Thursday...gonna need a new kicker if he's really hurt.
    I mean didn’t he say leg cramps? That’s something that is probably barely traceable and can go away in a couple of hours maybe. Either he’s misdiagnosed it or it’s a very convenient excuse...

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRed View Post
    I mean didn’t he say leg cramps? That’s something that is probably barely traceable and can go away in a couple of hours maybe. Either he’s misdiagnosed it or it’s a very convenient excuse...
    I didn't hear anything about it. Leg cramps? All he did was a few kickoffs and a few field goals lol. Not like he played heavy mins. If that was a leg cramp then I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRed View Post
    Reader was carted off with cramps and a few other players from around the NFL dealt with it...too bad Hart didn't get hit with cramps.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I'm not some troll though. Might as well put Bengals 101 on ignore while cramming for the final. Go for it. If that's what thrills you. 5 days til the Brownies.
    No your no troll we will call you a disgruntled tax payer who only comes in this thread to gloat after ever single loss...
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I'll admit it... I'd totally go to the fake injury if I had shanked that kick, too.

17. Likes:

Hoosier Red (09-14-2020),Stray (09-14-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Reader was carted off with cramps and a few other players from around the NFL dealt with it...too bad Hart didn't get hit with cramps.
    Everyone understandably freaked out when they brought out the cart, but I didn't think he looked that bad when it happened. I wonder if they'll use the cart more for social distancing to avoid two guys carrying someone.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    I'll admit it... I'd totally go to the fake injury if I had shanked that kick, too.
    Fat Randy wasn't faking eating some fried chicken and waffles at Taste of Belgium after that game. If he wasn't hurt, please cut him for faking the fact he couldn't handle the pressure of basically an extra point to tie a game.

20. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-14-2020)

Turn Off Ads?