Turn Off Ads?
Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    First passing TD for Burrow to Uzomah.
    The play before to Mixon was a thing of beauty...they need more of that.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

2. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Give Burrow an OL and we might have something here.

5. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020),RiverRat13 (09-17-2020)

First touchdown throw with many more to come for Joe Burrow.

7. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by podgejeff_ View Post
    Give Burrow an OL and we might have something here.
    And a playcaller that will let him throw more than dink and dunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Burrow is THE guy. Now we must build even a half way competent line and the offense will be very good.

10. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020),WrongVerb (09-17-2020)

Intentional grounding moves Browns back to 11.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Needed that stop! Keep the ball moving offense!

God what a stupid penalty.

Good stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    And a playcaller that will let him throw more than dink and dunk.
    I can't imagine it's a great idea to open it up with a bunch of deep routes for a rookie QB in his second game and a crap OL.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Ugh that’s a soft hold call

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    I can't imagine it's a great idea to open it up with a bunch of deep routes for a rookie QB in his second game and a crap OL.
    I would like to see a shot downfield with Ross...and Green needs to get going.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    I would like to see a shot downfield with Ross...and Green needs to get going.
    I’ve said it before but whoever gets John Ross after the Bengals inevitably release him later will likely utilize him better than the Bengals ever did similar to how Ted Ginn was with the Dolphins.

Reader earning that money.

19. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

I said last week it looked like this defense has a chance to be average. Too late to take that back?
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Browns just look like the better team. Bengal defense is thin and Browns are figuring that out.

Burrow continues to learn and develop. But he needs an offensive line. Bengals have stopped throwing to their wideouts.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Turn Off Ads?