Turn Off Ads?
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

That was PI, should have been caught tho.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Garbage time but surely that’s PI for Green

Sample for MVP
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Btw, Boyd is better than Green,...much better, at this point in their careers.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

TD Boyd. Great catch. Now we need a miracle onside kick

7. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

What a catch by Boyd. Perfectly placed by Burrow.

9. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

Not out of it yet either.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Browns were -6 lol

12. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020),Stray (09-17-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    He's coached 18 games so far, 16 of which with one of the worst NFL rosters I've ever seen. I'm willing to give him another couple seasons. From the outside, the guys seem to respond and play hard for him.
    His playcalling today was pretty good too. He's clearly implemented a lot of what Burrow likes by going empty more often and spreading the field. He's been aggressive on 4th down calls. At least 50% of coaches would have punted on that 4th and 5 from the Bengals 47 in the 4th quarter, but he made the right call.

It's hard to design an offense behind this line, but I at least appreciate his thought process for the most part, other than the 2nd and long runs. We saw fewer of those today though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

Good ol' backdoor cover.

16. Likes:

dabvu2498 (09-18-2020),RedTeamGo! (09-17-2020),Stray (09-17-2020)

Every game we get through this year with Burrow healthy is a win in my book. Big picture I'm terrified for him behind this offensive line.

18. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Sample for MVP
    He can replace Uzomah, differently, but as effectively, but it's Sample's replacement as a Blocking TE, that we need to step up. Hart needs someone on his outside helping him. (It pisses me off every time I have to write anything about Hart as the Brown family bent me over and gave it to me when they resigned him).
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Browns were -6 lol

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Good ol' backdoor cover.
    I don’t bet on sports outside of small bets with friends. I love when teams cover at the last second because I always picture degenerate gamblers just screaming at their TV.

22. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020),RiverRat13 (09-17-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Every game we get through this year with Burrow healthy is a win in my book. Big picture I'm terrified for him behind this offensive line.
    I know it's crazy and they'd never do this, but I almost wonder if it's smart to start Finley every fourth game or so to preserve Burrow's body this season.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

24. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-17-2020)

Turn Off Ads?