Turn Off Ads?
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,010 of 1010

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Part 2: The Joe Burrow Era is Almost Here!

Aj Green looks to have been Votto'd...I hope I am wrong ad it's just rust and picking up the offense after not playing for so long.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Aj Green looks to have been Votto'd...I hope I am wrong ad it's just rust and picking up the offense after not playing for so long.
    He got hurt on the first play. That didn't help. But, he didn't look good last week, either. The whole team, except for the Offensive Line, could use the extra off day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, or Friday and Saturday...however they are going to do it.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

The WR corp looked slow. AJ has noticeably slowed. Ross is the only one with speed and he's a lost cause at this point.

5. Likes:

Patrick Bateman (09-18-2020)

So many holes on this team.

At this point I would start Finley until they at least address the oline. Even Aikman sounded concerned last night.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

We're over 1,000 posts, so please start a new thread to continue the discussion.

Turn Off Ads?