Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals: Mike Brown Safe Space Part 2

2020 Cincinnati Bengals: Mike Brown Safe Space Part 2

Don’t know if we still want to do this but here’s a place to post without “He who shall not be named”
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Likes:

North (04-22-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Bengals: Mike Brown Safe Space Part 2

I think his temper tantrum is probably finished. The kicking and screaming kind of fizzled out over time into a thousand mock drafts that were better left out of the main big boy pants Bengals thread anyway.

But with the draft coming up tomorrow, no need for those anymore either.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

That's really unfortunate baiting, and unnecessary, bob. People were so grateful for a place where each post wasn't constantly screaming about Mike Brown that it passed the original thread despite a 50 page head start. Regardless, hopefully the need from those to spend time advising us to stop being Bengals fans has passed and one thread will suffice - and the other thread seems fine for that. I opened the other thread last time with express permission from Boss.
    Last edited by membengal; 04-22-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

6. Likes:

RiverRat13 (04-22-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    That's really unfortunate baiting, and unnecessary, bob. People were so grateful for a place where each post wasn't constantly screaming about Mike Brown that it passed the original thread despite a 50 page head start. Regardless, hopefully the need from those to spend time advising us to stop being Bengals fans has passed and one thread will suffice.
    Sarcasm aside, Bob is right about one thing, the majority of that thread was mock drafts.

Mods, if you want to close this thread and go with one again feel free.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Sarcasm aside, Bob is right about one thing, the majority of that thread was mock drafts.

Mods, if you want to close this thread and go with one again feel free.
    No. It was not. There was plenty of discussion of mocks -but that's kinda to be expected given the time of year, no? But if the usual suspects resume bad faith trolling, I will again ask Boss for permission to open a space for Bengals fans to discuss things without the trolling.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    No. It was not. There was plenty of discussion of mocks -but that's kinda to be expected given the time of year, no? But if the usual suspects resume bad faith trolling, I will again ask Boss for permission to open a space for Bengals fans to discuss things without the trolling.
    Pretty sure you don't need mods permission to start a new thread. But where's the drama in that...
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Let's give it another shot at keeping all Bengals discussion in one thread. As a reminder, the "beating a dead horse" rule applies to the Bengals thread just as it does the rest of the site.

11. Likes:

North (04-23-2020)

Turn Off Ads?