Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESPN to televise Korean baseball league

Re: ESPN to televise Korean baseball league

I don't mind it, but it shows Ravech and Perez's face way too much. And it sounds lie faint fan noise. Is that added for effect?
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

2. Likes:

cumberlandreds (05-08-2020),westofyou (05-07-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

I have it on while I am teleworking. Not bad.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

More baseball less announcers would make this even better. But it was nice to wind my day down watching a game from this year for once

6. Likes:

cumberlandreds (05-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    More baseball less announcers would make this even better. But it was nice to wind my day down watching a game from this year for once
    Yes I tried to watch a few innings before work this morning and the entire time the game was on one side of the screen and the three announcers were barely paying attention to the game and instead talking about MLB's plan to return to play and all their concerns about why it would not work. If ESPN is going to cover these games then cover the games we don't need to see the announcers on half the screen half the game and if you want to discuss MLB fine but literally for 2 innings that was all they discussed if you did not see the game video you would have no idea a game was even going on from what they were talking about.

8. Likes:

cumberlandreds (05-08-2020),westofyou (05-07-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Yes I tried to watch a few innings before work this morning and the entire time the game was on one side of the screen and the three announcers were barely paying attention to the game and instead talking about MLB's plan to return to play and all their concerns about why it would not work. If ESPN is going to cover these games then cover the games we don't need to see the announcers on half the screen half the game and if you want to discuss MLB fine but literally for 2 innings that was all they discussed if you did not see the game video you would have no idea a game was even going on from what they were talking about.
    I am surprised they weren't talking about the NBA. ESPN has turned it's back on baseball, so it is hard to get amped up about this.

It sounds really good.

Virus Outbreak: Baseball stadiums now allowed to let in 2,000 fans
    PRECAUTIONS TAKEN: Fans’ temperatures are taken and hands disinfected before entering, and they have staggered seats, wear masks and are prohibited from eating
    By Sherry Hsiao / Staff reporter

The number of spectators allowed at CPBL baseball games is to be raised to 2,000 from today, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) said yesterday, as it reported no new cases of COVID-19 for the seventh consecutive day.

While fans would not be able to bring their own snacks into stadiums, the center is allowing league-prepared lunchboxes, which would also contain disinfectant products, Deputy Minister of the Interior Chen Tsung-yen (陳宗彥), who is deputy head of the center, said at the daily CECC media briefing in Taipei.

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/fro.../15/2003736429

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Virus Outbreak: Baseball stadiums now allowed to let in 2,000 fans
    PRECAUTIONS TAKEN: Fans’ temperatures are taken and hands disinfected before entering, and they have staggered seats, wear masks and are prohibited from eating
    By Sherry Hsiao / Staff reporter

The number of spectators allowed at CPBL baseball games is to be raised to 2,000 from today, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) said yesterday, as it reported no new cases of COVID-19 for the seventh consecutive day.

While fans would not be able to bring their own snacks into stadiums, the center is allowing league-prepared lunchboxes, which would also contain disinfectant products, Deputy Minister of the Interior Chen Tsung-yen (陳宗彥), who is deputy head of the center, said at the daily CECC media briefing in Taipei.

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/fro.../15/2003736429
    What league is this? Is this the Korean league?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    What league is this? Is this the Korean league?
    Taiwan
    What would you say.....ya do here?

14. Likes:

Sea Ray (05-16-2020)

Turn Off Ads?