Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Basketball 2020-2021: Uncertainty Galore!

Re: NCAA Basketball 2020-2021: Uncertainty Galore!

Va Tech beats #3 Villanova 81-73 in Overtime. 'Nova has appeared overrated in their games this year....do not look like a Top 5 team.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Va Tech beats #3 Villanova 81-73 in Overtime. 'Nova has appeared overrated in their games this year....do not look like a Top 5 team.
    It is still early.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    It is still early.
    it is never too early for minimal information hot takes...but seriously I honestly do not see it with 'Nova. I recall a few months ago, they were being talked about as a possible #1 team in the country, and am not seeing what others were seeing on the roster when you look at the additions and subtractions from the roster last season.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

NCAA Basketball 2020-2021: Uncertainty Galore!

Kentucky likely to lose to Kansas tonight with a player playing likely with COVID symptoms. Garrett has tested negative twice but if he does test positive in the coming days this could be a **** hits the fan moment in cbb.

Edit: I say this and Kentucky is up and Isaiah Jackson is flirting with a triple double.
    Last edited by WVRed; 12-01-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Kentucky likely to lose to Kansas tonight with a player playing likely with COVID symptoms. Garrett has tested negative twice but if he does test positive in the coming days this could be a **** hits the fan moment in cbb.

Edit: I say this and Kentucky is up and Isaiah Jackson is flirting with a triple double.
    UK is going to have to start getting more from Boston....he is better than he is showing early in the season
    ― Marcus Aurelius

UK is going to have to start getting more from Boston....he is better than he is showing early in the season
    Same with Clarke.

This is going to be a long year.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Same with Clarke.

This is going to be a long year.
    I am not sure I agree....I think one possibility is they get it rolling in a couple weeks, and is a real threat by tournament time. They have a versatile and talented roster...just have to learn to play together. Of course there are other possibilities also....like they never gel before they get caught up in focusing on their own numbers, etc.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

if you have not got a chance to watch Cade Cunningham @ OK State, take the time to check him out. He is the real deal, and will be the #1 pick in the draft next year. If healthy, that is a lock. He is the best Freshman I have seen in college since.....maybe AD?
    Last edited by adkindo; 12-02-2020 at 12:45 AM.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

if you have not got a chance to watch Cade Cunningham @ OK State, take the time to check him out. He is the real deal, and will be the #1 pick in the draft next year. If healthy, that is a lock. He is the best Freshman I have seen in college since.....maybe AD?
    Ben Simmons.

11. Likes:

Revering4Blue (12-02-2020),texasdave (12-02-2020)

Ben Simmons.
    Not sure if you are suggesting that that Ben Simmons was better than or equal to Cunningham as a Freshman, or that he is similar to Simmons. I disagree with both.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

OK St is ineligible for the tourney, right?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Not sure if you are suggesting that that Ben Simmons was better than or equal to Cunningham as a Freshman, or that he is similar to Simmons. I disagree with both.
    Similar. Both are 6’8 or taller PGs. How about Ben Simmons but a better shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    OK St is ineligible for the tourney, right?
    Yes. NCAA hit them with it back over the summer. Cunningham could have been let out of his commitment but decided to stay. His brother is an assistant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. NCAA hit them with it back over the summer. Cunningham could have been let out of his commitment but decided to stay. His brother is an assistant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think they are appealing it, hoping to get it delayed until next season. Not sure if they will get the delay.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

I agree...Simmons was over hyped. I'll have to check out this kid at OK State tho!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

nothing official reported....but Jalen Suggs sure acted like he tore an Achilles
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Turn Off Ads?