Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Enquirer: How the Reds found a second home at Prasco Park

Enquirer: How the Reds found a second home at Prasco Park

How Prasco Park came to be and how the Reds ended up using it.

And yes, the concessions are free. When my wife was out and I knew they had a ballgame there, I’d take the kids for a free dinner plus ice cream. They thought it was great and we’d watch a few innings of some good amateur baseball. As the kids got older, they started knowing the guys in the team so my daughters would want to stay longer.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...rk/5389855002/
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

2. Likes:

ballfour (07-08-2020),StRedlegs900 (07-07-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator