Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Memorial PGA in Dublin Ohio..the return of Tiger

Re: The Memorial PGA in Dublin Ohio..the return of Tiger

Phil Mickleson meltdown. Laying up on par 3’s and putting from 80 yards before taking a full swing flop from 5 yards off the green. Clever or crazy?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Tiger shoots +5 today and may actually move up by the end of the day.

This is Bizarre they are tearing up the Greens before the round is even over LOL

Rahm had an 8 shot lead with 9 to play that shrank to a 4 shot lead with 6 holes to play. If I am his Caddie I snap his Driver, 3-Wood and 5-Wood in half and force him to hit irons the rest of the way in LOL.
    Last edited by DocRed; 07-19-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Rahm up 3 with 4 to play :X. Rahm is also playing for he #1 ranking in Golf which is added pressure. He would be the first Spaniard at #1 in 34 years since Seve. Something that Sergio and Jose Marie couldn't achieve. Rahm being Rahm....
    Last edited by DocRed; 07-19-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Hopefully Rahm can hold a 5 stroke lead on 18!

Uhhh..Rules Official reviewing Rahm on 16

Whatever it is, hopefully less than a 5 stroke penalty!

I watched a replay and it looked like he pushed that grass down on purpose. He then lied about it on the interview, his reaction suggests that he did. Kinda tarnished win...I lost some respect for him.

EDIT: FWIW I just watched his interview on Golf Channel and he admitted it moved and accepted the penalty. Although there a videos on twitter showing he was doing it more than once during the tournament. It's a tough rule as I noticed other players doing the same thing and thinking "WTF that ball moved!! How is that allowed??". I believe it was Finau

On the scale of cheaters Patrick Reid is a 9.5/10 and I'm being kind....Rahm is probably now a 6/10 for me. FWIW I think there are WAY more cheaters on the PGA that just don't get attention because they aren't a top 10 or 20 player. I mean its human nature....and I don't have a lot of respect for human integrity in general..

Here is a good interview by Brooks Koepka on how he thinks cheating is more rampant on the PGA then is perceived. Humans are cheater by nature sorry.

http://www.golfwrx.com/594436/brooks...d-at-the-hero/
    Last edited by DocRed; 07-20-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Turn Off Ads?