Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please make it stop.....

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Re: Please make it stop.....

Is this thread about Iglesias?
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

2. Likes:

LexRedsFan (07-25-2020),MR X (07-25-2020),reds77 (07-26-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

I saw the thread title and thought it was about Bell putting Iglesias out there in non-save situations...

5. Likes:

MR X (07-25-2020),Revering4Blue (07-26-2020)

The fake crowd sound is more tolerable than the newest Applebee's commercial music...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Is this thread about Iglesias?
    Cheers, the Iglesias from last season is showing up. I'm thinking it's time for a new closer.

8. Likes:

TheBigLebowski (07-26-2020)

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reds77 View Post
    Cheers, the Iglesias from last season is showing up. I'm thinking it's time for a new closer.
    SOB (Son Of Buddy) proclaimed that he’s going to keep him where he is.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Quote Originally Posted by reds77 View Post
    Let's not forget Michael boom boom lorenzen for his spectacular pitching too. On the original post I liked the crown noise
    Crazy Reds Fan

Makes you wonder if teams have piped in noise before...or will do it when crowds come back on a bad attendance day.

Listen to the games on the radio. Aside the the announcers mentioning the lack of a crowd, the fake crowd noise makes me forget there is no crowd. Feels more like a normal season.

13. Likes:

Ron Madden (07-26-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Old school 1983 View Post
    Makes you wonder if teams have piped in noise before...or will do it when crowds come back on a bad attendance day.
    They 100% will. Insanity to me. They will crank it up in big moments as well. Wasn't there some rumors of certain parks doing that in the past as well? And it was frowned upon or possibly even infringed on some sort of rule. Maybe Seattle Seahawks?

For all of those who like the fake noise, I imagine you are the same ones who want electric cars to have fake engine noise. Hell even the new gas cars are pumping in fake noise now. Give me the realness. This is not a normal season. And if you want to feel normal, an empty stadium with noise.....well that's just weird to me.

Cut-outs in the stands reminds me of the classic carnival throwing game. If you can take down three heads, do you win a prize? LMAO

Last edited by GAC; 07-28-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

16. Likes:

757690 (07-29-2020),M2 (07-28-2020),marcshoe (07-29-2020),Revering4Blue (08-03-2020)

Which one's Larry David?
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

18. Likes:

GAC (07-29-2020)

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Save the money on the fake crowd noise and spend it on CGI landsharks and velociraptors prowling around the outfield.
    Stick to your guns.

Turn Off Ads?