Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Davidson positive for Covid

Re: Davidson positive for Covid

Quote Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
    DFA this dude into the center of the sun
    Politics aside, if he wasn't following proper guidelines and protocols, this course of action is appropriate. He'd be putting the team and a fragile season in jeopardy. Like FCB, anyone can can catch this though and I hope he's fine.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

2. Turn Off Ads?

Twitter posts aside, I wish him good health and a speedy recovery.
    I've got my pride, I drink my wine

I'm sure this thread will end well.

Borderline roster guys need to be social media smart. I know it’s a free country with free speech, but you do speak out at your own peril.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

6. Likes:

Chip R (07-28-2020),mth123 (07-26-2020)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    I give the over/under on this thread being locked at 15 posts.
    I'll take the over.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

8. Likes:

M2 (07-26-2020),Tuff Nut (07-26-2020)

Some of you guys need to stop jumping to conclusions and judging people over retweets, especially when they're over 3 months old.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdaddy67 View Post
    Some of you guys need to stop jumping to conclusions and judging people over retweets, especially when they're over 3 months old.
    There’s plenty of context to understand the guy’s beliefs about the pandemic

And it’s not good tbh!

11. Likes:

Tony Cloninger (07-26-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    There’s plenty of context to understand the guy’s beliefs about the pandemic

And it’s not good tbh!
    It's from 3 months ago. I can go back to March/April and find people tweeting things entirely different than they believe now, even politicians in office.

Don't you think it's reasonable to believe he was taking precautions and following the Reds' guidance considering he was trying to make a team?

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdaddy67 View Post
    It's from 3 months ago. I can go back to March/April and find people tweeting things entirely different than they believe now, even politicians in office.

Don't you think it's reasonable to believe he was taking precautions and following the Reds' guidance considering he was trying to make a team?
    Not really no lol

14. Likes:

MR X (07-26-2020)

They call me "chef"

Not really no lol
    Doesn’t it make more sense to consider that he doesn’t believe what he tweets and retweets? We don’t know his heart. None of us have a magic machine that grants us access to a collection or feed of his thoughts, ideas, beliefs, or opinions. We know nothing. Let’s choose love and understanding.

16. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (07-28-2020),vaticanplum (07-25-2020),Wonderful Monds (07-25-2020)

Not really no lol
    Put it this way did the reds let him be on a team without practicing social distancing and wearing a mask the mayor of the dumbest organization in baseball
    Crazy Reds Fan

18. Likes:

Coopdaddy67 (07-25-2020),Falls City Beer (07-25-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Doesn’t it make more sense to consider that he doesn’t believe what he tweets and retweets?
    lol what?

if he was tweeting and retweeting fringe snowflake dogma, he would be considered heroic to many that are currently condemning his social media posts.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

21. Likes:

Norm Chortleton (07-26-2020),Rdirtypirates (07-26-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    if he was tweeting and retweeting fringe snowflake dogma, he would be considered heroic to many that are currently condemning his social media posts.
    uh huh sure lol

How dare I condemn the tweets pretty blatantly suggesting the virus is some kind of conspiracy created by Bill Gates or whatever lol

24. Likes:

MR X (07-26-2020)

Turn Off Ads?