Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardinals-Brewers game postponed due to Cardinals' players testing positive

Re: Cardinals-Brewers game postponed due to Cardinals' players testing positive

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Lol I didn't even say that. I haven't altered my original post. Not sure how RDirty sullied up my post...but then again they don't call him RDirty for nuttin
    Giggity.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Likes:

mgbrown66 (08-12-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Jayson Stark
    @jaysonst
    Two more Cardinals games postponed.

This means that they’ll still have played just 5 games when they wake up Friday morning.

The Reds will have played 19.

They’re in the same division.

And 14 games is nearly 25 percent of their season.

Lol I didn't even say that. I haven't altered my original post. Not sure how RDirty sullied up my post...but then again they don't call him RDirty for nuttin
    I am lost. How did i sully up your post? It seemed like a mistype to me so I am a little bit lost on your point.
    Last edited by Rdirtypirates; 08-10-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

I think you did. Look at your post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Likes:

Rdirtypirates (08-11-2020)

I just can't feel sorry for the Cardinals.

9. Likes:

MR X (08-10-2020)

One last try, what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Rdirtypirates View Post
    One last try, what does this mean?
    The word "days" changed to "gays" in your quote of his post. It was probably an errant keystroke.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

12. Likes:

DocRed (08-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    The word "days" changed to "gays" in your quote of his post. It was probably an errant keystroke.
    I don't wanna detract from the thread, but his post on my screen clearly says gays post 185 as well as the poster below who quoted him. Either way I get it is days, and didn't purposely change his quote and his original quote still has it. No big deal just was not sure what was going on. Thank you.

14. Likes:

Blimpie (08-11-2020)

They'll go 15-5 on the season, and be declared season champions based on win% when the playoffs are canceled.

16. Likes:

Chip R (08-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Rdirtypirates View Post
    I don't wanna detract from the thread, but his post on my screen clearly says gays post 185 as well as the poster below who quoted him. Either way I get it is days, and didn't purposely change his quote and his original quote still has it. No big deal just was not sure what was going on. Thank you.
    OK, this is wild. My laptop says days and my phone says gays.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

18. Likes:

Rdirtypirates (08-11-2020)

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Cardinals-Brewers game postponed due to Cardinals' players testing positive

I agree but logistically its next to impossible for the Cardinals based on how many games they have missed. They would have to play 55 games in 46 gays.
    I see no problem with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

What about this from Rob Manfred?
    Commissioner Manfred: Once outbreak halts, Cardinals can still be a 'credible competitor' without complete season
    Although a substantial slice of the Cardinals' season has been postponed and their return to play is still unknown due to the novel coronavirus' spread through their roster, commissioner Rob Manfred believes there is time remaining for the Cardinals to play a “credible” season if not a complete 60-game season.

“I think whether you get all the way to 60 or not, that’s difficult at this point,” Manfred said in a phone interview Monday afternoon with the Post-Dispatch. “I think it’s possible for them to play enough games to be credible, to be a credible competitor in this season.”
    https://www.stltoday.com/sports/base...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    What about this from Rob Manfred?
    Commissioner Manfred: Once outbreak halts, Cardinals can still be a 'credible competitor' without complete season

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/base...mpression=true
    He called the World Series trophy “a piece of metal,” so this is not surprising.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

22. Likes:

alwaysawarrior (08-12-2020),DocRed (08-11-2020),Griffey012 (08-12-2020),Ron Madden (08-11-2020)

Manfred is the Fredo of Men.

24. Likes:

Chip R (08-12-2020)

Are other teams really going to accept playoffs being determined by the winning percentage of teams that didn't play the same amount of games as everyone else?

If the Reds go on a winning streak and win the next 6 games in a row, they should be allowed to just stop there with a high winning percentage.

26. Likes:

Rdirtypirates (08-11-2020),Ron Madden (08-11-2020)

Turn Off Ads?